1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two More

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Heyitsme, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well today is homecoming at my school. While the football/volleyball/etc. games were going on, I was hanging out with my friend that I came out to a while ago (see my other thread)(I'll name her I), her boyfriend (S), and another friend who is also gay, but out (M).

We got to M's house to do stuff. He pulled me aside for a minute to talk to me. Apparently he had been told that I was gay by I a few days ago, without my permission. I was a little pissed at first that this happened behind my back, but then he told me that he was a little angry at first that I didn't come out to him myself. I asked why, and he said that he had always secretly liked me, which was really sweet because I've always thought he was a sweet guy too. Now I really want to be with him but he's moving in about 20 days :frowning2: :frowning2:

Later (when all four of us were together), we started talking about how much it would suck when M left. He then randomly says "Aww Jonathan, you're gonna inherit my curse," referring to being the only gay guy in the school (which he normally is). Now S knew I was gay as well (he didn't before but I know he suspected it), but he took it really well, congratulating me for being honest with myself. I love my friends so much for accepting me the way I am. <3 <3

2. x2x2x2x2y2

Aww congrats!! :slight_smile:

3. blankpaper

congrats! You have good friends :slight_smile:

4. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys :slight_smile:

So I had my first, well, what you could call a date today. My friends (same ones as before) invited me to go see a movie at the movie theater. As I said, M is also gay and he said that he likes me. I told him yesterday that I kind of liked him too, which made him happy and made him wish that we could be together and at least go on one date while he's still here.

So this morning he calls me and invites me to go see a movie with him on a date, along with I and S. Basically, I really am not ready to be out to people at school, my family, etc. I'm just not. But I still went, hoping to at least see a movie and have a good time.

Well, in the theater room, before the movie started, he kind of gave me the eager, hopeful eyes that said he really just wanted to hold my hand and be with me. I was still scared about other people's reactions, but as far as I knew, none of my family or school peers were there, so I just stopped caring and did it. We held hands and kissed each other on the cheeks just like any other couple at the theater did, and we even hugged and kissed each other goodbye when we left.

This was basically the first I've ever been openly affectionate with a guy in public, and it felt really great. I honestly think this experience might be the encouragement I need to come out even more, so that I can feel the same love and have the same experiences as other peope :slight_smile: