Twilight replacements

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JayC, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Trystan

hmm maybe She'll get even more beautiful... if that's possible! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Sorry to say... I followed the Twilight hysteria, and started reading on the 27th (Dec). Reading the third one now :grin: so they must be good books hehe

I don't really think they should change any of the actors... I hate it when they do that in any film. And I reckon they all played pretty well

I have to agree about Edward though... now after the books I can kinda see why they picked Rob, cos his face is sorta perfect... but not as attractive as they could have found to play him.

2. Techcompu2

I have heard that they are already making New Moon. I think that all of the same people are in it.

3. darlingstacy

I think there's a new director and most of the cast will return but the filming hasn't begun yet.

I have a feeling that the main issue with Lautner is that Jacob grows so much in New Moon and I am not sure they can get Lautner to grow that fast in the short time they have before filming. :wink:

Whether or not they will take creative license with that is yet to be seen.

I just finished reading the entire series but have not seen the first film. I have seen Kristen Stewart interviewed a couple times and I felt, cold, after watching her. I wanted to feel more for her off screen. Hope that it doesn't sway me when I see the film.

4. JayC

JayC Guest

I agree i think that Edward is much more attractvie in the book but Taylor is SO jacob i mean EXACTLY as i pictured him minus the wavy part of the wig

5. Nixon

Fuck Vamps

Come on guys

Spread the hate

6. lostinthought9

I absolutely loved the books and the first movie...the only thing i really didnt like about the casting was Mike...i was a huge Mike fan in the book, and i was disappointed that they didnt cast someone cuter to play him...but other than that...the movie rocked, espicially loved the baseball scene, with jasper in his little baseball uniform...lol