1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turn-Offs (For the hell of it)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FreeFlow9917, May 3, 2014.

1. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fine then that just leaves more for me...yummmmmmm

2. Silas

Arrogance, dishonesty, judgmental-ness and too much cologne :eusa_doh:

3. Camerooon

Too much body hair, especially chest hair. I'm completely okay with it to an extent, but too much is nasty. As for personality, I can't stand cocky guys. At all.

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personality: Stupidity (pretending to be stupid counts too) , "blabbermouth" , arrogance.. without personality stuff; body odour, poor hygiene, body hair .. That's all I could think of.

5. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

Ermm stick thin girl, low self esteem, super shy..and for guys if they're shorter than 5 '8!

6. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Arrogance, clingyness, controlling...wairing leggings as pants, they're obliviously not pants please.

7. Caffeinechaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Questions during sex. Also treating sex as a performance is a big no no.
    Hoodie strings being tried and graphic tees worn with a suit jacket or blazer.
    Lads and stereotypical football fans. It's the beer drinking, chanting constantly trying to out do each other, my balls are bigger than yours rubbish.
    Girls with too much make up, a little I can deal with but I'm not waiting around for you to apply 4 layers of eyelashes and a whole tub of bronzer.
    A constant addiction to smoking. I don't mind the odd cigarette because I smoke a couple a week, but people that need to go and stand out in the rain desperately lighting a cigarette because they haven't had one in an hour are a bit gross. If you can get the level of smoking just right, then I find it really attractive though.

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

A face full of makeup. I'm fine with mascara and lip stuff but I hate it when girls wear concealer and eyeshadow/liner. Piercings, tattoos, masculine appearance, men-hating, breast implants, and smoking.

9. stormborn

jealously, controlling behaviour, dishonesty, bad personal hygiene. that's about it.

10. Beetle

-entitled attitudes
    -high maintenance
    -stretched earlobes and most facial piercings (cheek, lip, eyebrow)
    -bad hygiene
    -clingy (sorry I like my personal space and alone time a lot)
    -someone who doesn't like dogs or cats
    -smokes pot (sorry the smell makes me feel sick)

11. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    - Use of excessive drugs/alcohol
    - Too much makeup
    - Personality too feminine
    - Bad hygiene
    - Stupidity
    - High-maintenance
    - Far-left
    - For guys, not enough muscle
    - For girls, flat chest
    Tl;Dr: Not too feminine, and not annoying, and a few personal preferences.

12. 101DeadRoses

No taste in music, or hating music.
    Judging people, duh.
    Facial tattoos, over-doing piercings (I do like some, just not to the point where you get stuck to a magnet) and, my (second) biggest turn-off ever:HUGE STRETCHED OUT EARLOBES.
    Too much body hair. I mean, a little leg hair is normal, but thick black fur all over your body? Get that nastiness under control.
    Super skinny/anorexic girls. If you are healthy and skinny at the same time, fine, but I like curves more than angles.
    Ridiculously large boobs. After a certain size, they just look like melons on a string.
    Plastic surgery.
    No desire to be anything other than what society wants them to be, even if it means sacrificing themselves.
    Clubbers. (With the exception of cute cyber goths)
    People who are depressed for no reason.
    People who don't know what properly fits their bodies.
    PEOPLE WHO WEAR PAJAMAS IN PUBLIC OH MY GOD NO.
    Stinky breath...
    People who speak too fast or too quiet for me to understand.
    People who text all the time, and people who use text slang in real life (I'm looking at you, girl in dollar tree going "Like OMG" at a mini top hat!)
    People who use text slang in general... grrr...
    Too much tanning...eurgh.
    Long, light colored hair on men..
    Cropped or shaved hair on girls, or at least when it doesn't work with their faces.
    When they dislike subcultures because they exist.
    Normal people, really. I like guys a bit crazy and girls positively nutty!
    Unwillingness to experiment with something that has no or minor risks, or fashion.
    Hideously bad makeup. I'm not talking obvious, or extravagant makeup, I like those, but I am talking straight-up badly done or over done.
    People who think they are ugly.
    People who think they are sexier than anyone and everyone, to ever have been born, ever.
    Preppy...eww.
    Overly weird hats...and hair.
    People who think they are better than me.
    People who are weird, but judge other weird people. (i.e. that lady at the grocery store with what appeared to be a giant ball of teased hair on the top of her head and dressed in what looked like Sylvia from The Nanny's clothing staring at me, the completely mildly dressed (except for my top-hat and corset ^_^) goth girl minding her own business.)
    Skinny, self absorbed, popular airheads in general really..

13. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Long nails. Dirty nails. Especially long dirty nails. Fingernails and toenails both.

I like nails clipped nice and short, with either no white showing or just a sliver of white showing. Personally I apply a layer of clear top coat to my nails to give them some shine, but that's not necessary. Long nails are a MAJOR turn-off to me.

Long nails I guess are I guess the first indicator of poor personal hygiene.

And so I guess poor personal hygiene in general is another major turn-of. If you don't shower or brush your teeth, I really do not want to be around you, thank you very much.

Also not into body modification, including piercings and tattoos. I like the natural human body.

In terms of physical appearance, I'm not into stocky or chubby kind of guys. Just not my type. Also, regardless of actual age, not into guys who look older, prefer youthful looking guys.

One other major turn-off: sports. If they like to play or watch sports, that's a big turn-off to me, because I HATE sports. Just having to hear 'the game' on in the background is enough to nauseate me, I hate them that much. So I'm not compatible with someone who likes any sport and will ever talk about sport around me.

Poor fashion sense is also a turn-off. If you dress like a slob, I'm not interested. You don't have to be decked out in high designer fashion, but you do need to able to put together a decent outfit that won't make me feel embarrassed to be seen with you.

#33 Rakkaus, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
  14. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Racists, sexists, intellectual midgets and narcissists. I also dislike bad hygiene and bad attitudes.

15. Jethro702

- Smoking
    - Nasty breath/ teeth
    - Overly muscled, or chubbier men
    - Too much Hair ICK!
    - Body odor.
    - Not funny.
    - The list goes on.....

16. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    damn looking at the list, i turn a lot of guys off =/
    for me it's....
    physical - probably really skinny guys, i don't mind average ones
    smoking,drinking - social seems fine to me or anything in moderation, i don't like to be around that a lot
    drugs- exception of marijuana (sounds hypocritical but i don't mind it though)
    attitude- arrogance, racist, materialistic, sexist, high maintenance, dishonesty
    people who move too fast in a relationship or trying to develop one if you meet the really clingy ones
    bad hygiene

17. ok455

Smokes (That Includes Weed i hate the smell of it. and i don't really see the hype of it i did it once it was okay)
    Drinks (Social drinking is fine but if your an alcoholic or get drunk to have fun turn off)
    Large or multiple tattoos (one or two is fine but when you have them scattered all over the place its not attractive. And good lord stop with the chest pieces)
    Piercings anywhere other than the earlobe
    Beards a nice trimmed one is fine but i hate the trend that's going on.
    Too much muscle (Guys who takes too much supplements and steroids and gym freaks not attractive when your muscles are bigger then your head)
    Too much body hair
    Guys who can't keep a conversation going i literately have to dig in my butt to think of something to talk about.

18. NoaWinchester

Racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia - any kind of intolerance towards others, really. Also: inefficiency (there's a chance I spelled that wrong), no basic personal hygiene, not giving me my space and privacy. Those are the major ones that I could think of now, maybe there are a few more I can't seem to remember.

19. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hairy bodies, body odor, obnoxious personality, smokers, lots of peircings. There are probably more but Id have to put a lot of thought into it.

20. Ohhai

Popular people.