1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to have a wet dream

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AwesomGaytheist, Sep 15, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Supposedly according to certain amounts of research; it has to do with the fact that those who Masturbate too often and then quit usually have them often..... might be something you can look into.

2. ryanalexander61

So then you and AwesomeGayTheist (and that second article, er the web) are both right.

He was saying he didn't go for 9 days, but the second article is saying sperm will live for 3 months from "birth to death."

So my question is at want point does your body reach its max "volumious" output. We can pry all atest to "not doing it" for five six seven days, and as he said u r very sexually stimulated when you touch your guy, and ur "ability to last" is greatly diminished. Also, the volume of output is greatly increased.

Read here, this is pretty good (if it is accurate)

Wet Dream Forum • View topic - Healthy Strokes article about wet dreams

3. Colours

I can confirm this. Dear god, can I confirm this.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I'm used to ejaculating once or twice every day by one means or another, so yeah, it shouldn't take long.

5. Ridiculous

Sperm makes up a very small proportion of your cum - less than 5% usually. The other 95% is made up of fluid produced by the seminal vesicle and the prostate. Individual sperm may take some months to be produced but sperm has very little influence on how much cum you ejaculate.

Most people will find the volume of cum will peak after 1-3 days without ejaculating. Abstaining for longer than this might result in a slight increase but it'll be pretty insignificant the further out from the last ejaculation it goes (it's not like you'll cum twice as much after 10 days compared to 5 days, for example). After a couple of hours you can probably cum at about ~50% normal volume; after 24 hours probably about ~85% normal volume. Beyond this how long you spend masturbating/having sex is going to have more of an influence on how much you produce - prolonged stimulation will encourage an increased production of semen as a significant portion is actually produced immediately prior to the orgasm.

(I haven't read any of those links so they may have already said this)

6. Incognito10

Oddly enough, I had my first wet dream when I was in my early 20s AND sexually active (so there was no build up or tension). Yes, it was a bit of a mess, but it felt great...there was something very pleasurable and soothing to experience orgasm and ejaculation without having much control over it (i.e. through masturbation). It was just odd because I was under the impression it was a teenage thing.

7. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would rather be awake to enjoy it