1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble enjoying

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Ashlee Greene, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Ashlee Greene

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this is my 3rd thread on here. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read and to offer advice, and to be so kind.
    I started having sex with another out girl; she turns me on massively. She's the first girl I fell in love with 3 years ago. We've been texting and maintaining an emotional relationship. I am currently separated from husband (for other reasons, but also because I wanted to stop denying things).
    So she comes by after work, which gives me anxiety. Anxiety that I won't be able to keep a poker face at work, and about the fact that maybe it's wrong? If I'm not 100%divorced?
    - she told me how much she loved me the other night, which is also when she tried to spend the night and I had been trying to tell her to go home so I can sleep. I feel like she is pushing the boundaries. This is also causing me anxiety.
    - last night I wasn't able to climax, I was tremendously tired and I was thinking about work, because I felt like I could've paid more attention about a certain thing.
    Am I back to being a prude and not enjoying sex, or is her behavior and my tiredness turning me off?
    - I'm so conflicted about this: I enjoy dominating her. She loves it, is in ecstasy. I am surprising myself with this sort of behavior; not dominatrix stuff, but just rough sex from behind while she's wearing clothes, holding her really tight around shoulders so she can't move...like who am I?????? I kinda thought I was straight and I'm 30, although I never really enjoyed sex. I wanted to peg my husband really bad but he wasn't open to it...like is it wrong? I don't even know what to ask really.