1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tricyclic antidepressants

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pseudojim, Oct 31, 2012.

1. mattloveshugs92

exactly i agree i think the credit medications get is over rated, but for some people they can work, some people need them, but i think the number of people that do is lower because there are alternatives, many therapists are quacks too lol, they just text and sya yup yup but i like mine, he is kool and understaands me. though i believe hugs are the best remedy our world can offer. seriously, i never really met any one that dislikes a hug and feels worse after getting one :slight_smile:. almost every one i met feels better after a hug :slight_smile:(&&&)

2. J Snow

As a psychology major I feel obligated to point out that therapy can be incredibly helpful. I don't think it is quackery at all. Sure there are some bad therapist, but there are some bad doctors too.

3. mattloveshugs92

personally i love my therpist he is the been there done that tried that did this, and he gets me more than some of my family, it is important to connect with the therapist, he has helped me more in 2-3 months than any person, when it comes to understanding my self, ;loving my self, and helping me let go of anger. he is truely aa genuine person. the best are the ones that get it and are not aall booky book rules but actually have heart, me and an other therapist had to quit sessions becausae i eventually saaw her as ana aunt and she saaw me as son. her husband to said i am the son he never had. my councler now helps me from everything to my faaith, to help me see why i get angry, he has helped me a ton. he is a christian with a wife and children, and helped me accept my homosexuality.

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there are many, many such people