1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trapezius musucle/back pain(home care tips)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Jul 25, 2018.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since about January of this year I've felt some back pain that's got a bit worse. I don't recall when I had the back pain. But it seemed to get a bit worse when I volunteered with a spring break mission trip a church near a small town near my city. I was pulling weeds, painting, and moving large bags of soil. I did squat a few times down. Maybe that might've made it worse. I have exercised since the New Year when I can. This typically involves me getting on my threadmill and running between 30-45mins. I'm starting to do stretches such as sit ups and push ups and other stretches.

But the trapezius/back pain is still there. I've been taking Motrin which helps slightly. The pain I feel is on the left shoulder area and near the middle of my spine(T4-T8). I don't know if there could be some home care tips that could lessen the pain. I have mentioned this to my doc but I've been taking Motrin(200mg) since Sunday when it bothers me.