1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans people!! I need your help!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DanielTristan, Jul 14, 2012.

1. J Snow: Ouhh yeah I feel you on that. Am quite scared I would look like more of an idiot than I already look haha :grin: The in between time would be a bit depressing, I would guess but luckily it would just be a certain amount of time, right? We could get through it! : ) As for the family and friends, I can't relate so much to that - I actually just came out to my parents a few hours ago an they were totally okay with it. I am so lucky. I was hysterically scared to talk to them though. So ... some people are good. I hope your people are !

2. Deaf Not Blind

Well, i only got the part of Mary when another person got scared, they didn't like me at church, but i had brown log hair.

But in college church club we were doing something regarding forgiveness and confesing dark secrets, and a girl asked me to play Jesus. I figured she should ask a male, but I am good actor and so I read the short script, requested a change in some lines, asked if i should wear a beard and try to look more like a Jew from that time. suddenly a few days before she gave the part to a popular tall man, saying they said a girl playing Jesus could confuse people. :confused: hadn't i asked something like that? so i had no part in the skit. i honestly don't think he played it as good either. just saying.

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2012 at 04:36 PM ----------

You are out now?

I am not.

But Im getting my hair cut off this friday.

Today Im just hurting in my heart.

Why am I not happy? It is a nice day?

I can't feel happy for you this minute, cuz you have done something i can't. sorry.

3. smprob

hey, congrats on telling them. I couldn't stop smiling:icon_bigg. It's really nice, thinking of having such a open minded family.

Talking about dressing, it's bit confusing,and I don't know how to explain it in short and I still don't get if I was wrong.

once I got crazy over two shirts while shopping and my mother was OK with them, so I had them ,grand.I had shirts before but I never had such feelings, I still miss them.:icon_sad: They were from girls section and most artistic and I was almost in love with them:lol: anyways I only wore them with skirts. earlier I got them tucked inside skirt, but later got into a phase that I couldn't stand seeing me with femininity, you know showing off curves and such. So I stopped tucking every top and started to dress freely.
    Also I was noticing a pretty girl at that time,later it was so clear she got something into her head about me and started giggling when and everytime seeing me around and she would just go on no matter who was with me or near. Everyone around knew me so I couldn't take it well, I knew if it didn't stop everyone in the bus stop will know something was in the air, and I couldn't stand thinking the misery and mock I would have to face and I had no idea how to deal with it. So I thought on all the possibilities loosing her attention, looking most feminine seemed a good idea then, I hated even thinking it but still did it.

Even now I rarely wear like I want and have to watch me while shopping. With those I still have, sometimes I hear some boys shouting like " who is that, a guy or girl" and times people staring like I just fell from another planet.:bang: May be I was right about shirts :eusa_doh:
    Gosh now this reply got out of hand,it's like I 've got into a practice, sorry if I made you sleeping.:grin:

Noh It's not anyone else but me, I'm like that. I don't like guys, but I've figured out there's someone I'm so much in love (soul mate: I'm a dreamer) and recently this person in my mind seems to match everything about a guy and I have no worries I'm so comfortable being gay for him :lol:

4. Delta

Hi! I'm afraid I'm not transgendered, but I am the girlfriend of someone who's genderqueer. Maybe a little description of our situation would help you figure out what you'd like. You know, because we don't really fit in to any traditional boxes, so you don't have to either.

She was born female, but she also never felt "girly" growing up, and she never showed an ounce of interest in boys. She's jealous of guys, and really, really wishes she had been born male. She still uses prefers to use female pronouns, and doesn't plan on changing her body as of right now, but she feels a lot happier now that she's accepted that she's "mostly male" inside. If she tries to suppress her masculinity, she gets very very depressed, and she's happiest when she can be as masculine as she wants without it being out of place. She wants to play football in the worst way. Full contact, full clothing, real football. She's got a lot of guy habits, too. However, she identifies as a lesbian, and said she would even if she transitioned. I don't really understand how that would work, but it's okay with me.

(I know this isn't about me, I'm not the one in your place, but I just want to add a little bit about my feelings on the whole thing. I identify as strictly lesbian, and I'm very firmly attached to my identity. I don't consider myself bi. I'm also not the most stable of people, and I will have break downs now and then about the incompatibility of my identity and her gender. It is okay, though. After all my little melt downs, I do realize that we fit each other pretty well. But, on to my point. You and your girlfriend are definitely going to need to keep up communication. Even though she prefers men and you're thinking you may be a man, it's still a big change, and you're probably going to need to comfort each other and validate each other's feelings a lot.)

I'm sorry if this didn't help you at all. It's just all I have to offer right now.

5. smprob

I was so exited to see your offer but :tears: when seeing I've just lost it to Dan :icon_sad: not that I'm not happy for him.

I was always wondering why they have to waste all those good stuff in SRS. :thumbsup:
    Don't you agree we should start a thread to see any other possible volunteers? :icon_wink .

6. Hot Pink

Congratulations on coming out, Daniel! It's a huge step. I was terrified when I first came out too. It just comes down to taking a deep breath and just saying it. I haven't once regretted coming out. It was the best decision I have ever made.

7. Deaf Not Blind

hehe, yeah right? Organ transplants happen all the time, why are they just tossing and burning stuff?

8. IrisM

I am glad for you that your family accepts you. With any luck, soon you'll be who you are on the inside. ^^

9. smprob

hm!:icon_redf I'll tell u when we meet alone .

10. Deaf Not Blind

:wink:

I embarrased ya?