Trans Intimacy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DreamerAsh, Jul 9, 2018.

1. DreamerAsh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone been with a trans man before..like sexually? Is it any different than cisgendered intimacy? Are there any differences that must be discussed about beforehand and things done differently? I hope this isn't too personal to ask. I'm just really curious. It's a topic I wondered about. Practically gay intimacy. Is it any different when a man gets intimate with a trans guy? Can he do all the same things, mostly for his partner? Are there any limitations??

ken867 and RogerM like this.
  2. Chris87

Chris87 Guest

Hey DreamerAsh,

Soo, I. New to this and either genderfluid or FTM. I'm married to a man. I just came out to him a few months ago but he took it like a champ and is very open for whatever.

With this being said, hes never been with another guy, and I've never had the Male parts so I'm not 100% sure this is going to be accurate. However, we have actually been more intimate with each other. And hes been amazing in letting me explore. I'm ore everything, and will possibly stay this way. But good strap ons or harnesses do wonders. I dont have a binder yet but I look forward to having one so I dont feel like I have to wear a shirt while intimate. For me, we talked about him not to touching my chest at all. For him, I think hes been way open because hes open for everything and is enjoying the new things. But this may not be the case with most cis gendered straight men. There are probably plenty that are not as open to gay intimacy. Therefore I'd talk openly with what are absolutely no go's for them.

Hope this helps...maybe?

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend's trans and I've been with cis guys previously. The only difference is dysphoria. You have to 100% be on the same page and know what each other likes and doesn't like. There will be hard limits and things that are a no go for a trans person and your partner should respect that.

Limitations depend on the person. Some trans guys don't use their front hole whereas some do. Some don't mind their chest being toruched, some do. Even just the way you're being touched can cause dysphoria e.g. a flat hand stroking down your chest feels a lot different to a cupped hand grabbing your chest. That's why everything needs to be discussed beforehand.

I wouldnt say there are many differences between a couple with a trans man and a cis gay couple. A prosthetic can be used if the trans man is topping and if he's bottom then theres nothing different going on there either.

ken867 likes this.
  4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like Aberrance said, communication and being on the same page is key. With trans people there is always a factor of dysphoria which is individualized. What is comfortable for one trans person may not be for another, and so on. That's why it's really important to discuss boundaries with your partner.

ken867 likes this.
  5. ken867

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly have nothing to add to this conversation except for saying thank you to the person who created this thread and the people who replied. I've never been able to get a good answer relating these questions.