1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total War Game Status and Conversation.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Let us begin, now as a bit of backstory I restarted my game of Total War as it was just the non Christian nations I was fighting making it too easy for my Heavy Infantry army to win as most non Christian armies are not good at besieging and defending castles.

King Ulrik stood riding at the helm of his army, he left Denmark to join a Crusade at the behest of the Pope, and he arrived victorious as his leadership as a general was unmatched by others in his empire. He was known as the Mean when he left as he was brutal to his enemies and did not care for running and governing cities. King Ulrik then became the scarred as he fought along his journey to Jerusalem. Ulrik captured Jerusalem and he then became King Ulrik the Crusader.

In Europe many generals waged war with the English in the Great War, the English would not take offers of a ceasefire from the Danes as they remembered the Viking heritage of the Danish people and so they looked down on them. But that was a mistake for the Danish war machine was one not to be trifled with. Prince Sweyn the Saint is leading the European Danish war and is now trying to hold off four armies, England of whom have formed a large empire, Poland(the next door neighbours), Spain is another force of whom are trying to expand but due to the Danish war machine entering Spain to capture some of the English lands they are having a hard time of it. No 4 is the Holy Roman Empire who are actually very useless and just seem to be there for the sake of it. Milan is another, but they are fairly weak. So almost every Catholic faction is at war with me. I had one ally who got destroyed, The Byzantine Empire(they are the only ones who respected my army and saw that I was a superpower). I was the one who started the war against the English and the Pope hates me so much. I am excommunicated at the moment.

Yeah so this is my current Total War situation, I am definitely the attacker in these wars. I'll probably lose Jerusalem to Egypt if they don't stop attacking me. I have few troops there as a result of three sieges.

So I'd like to hear what some of you guys think and let's chat about what could happen next.

But first Victory Dance (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)....(!)(!)...(!)(!)...(!)(!)

2. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, love these games! Burn Rome to the ground!