1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too young? (An update)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ap12345, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Ap12345

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would just like to thank everyone who replied to my last thread. It was really nice to hear your perspectives on this issue. I am also making this thread so i can give my final opinion, so here it is.

I will try to slow things down a bit. Im only 13 and since last year have considered myself gay. But some replies on my thread have convinced me that im too young to be this focused on my sexuality. I will try to focus on other things about life at the moment to enjoy my teen years while they last. Worrying about my sexuality has been causing a lot of stress really.

Im just gonna end it here so i dont make this too long bye

#1 Ap12345, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well you've learned a good lesson. That lots of people miss out on. Namely that the worrying itself can become the main problem. Sorta like inflammation with a sprain or bee sting. So go forth! Maybe we will see you back here some day offering advice (from experience) on raising kids.

3. Ap12345

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yeah. i feel like society kinda pressures people into worrying about their sexuality way too young. and that it should be the number one priority in a teenager's life. it's kinda hard too with also dealing with this at school. cuz all the time the kids are always talking about sexuality :/

#3 Ap12345, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  4. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a lot of other stuff to attend to as a teenager. It's good that you have things in perspective. You will come to know your sexuality, without having to worry about it.