1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jmiller85, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Anyone have any tips/thoughts on a same sex threesome? I have met a couple that I am interested in and they want to make this happen. I feel kinda nervous, excited about it though.

2. DRobs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bring 3 condoms... :astonished:

3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Converse, talk, chat, discus about it, a lot. Make sure everyone is on the same page, and everyone is 100% into the idea. Communication is really important when more than two people get involved with sex. You don't want something going someplace by surprise if it isn't your thing.

DRobs and Chiroptera like this.
  4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On a serious note, bring more than 3 condoms. Avoid having only the "right amount", because, first, you never know if you will end up having an idea and needing more, and second, if a condom breaks or anything like that, you can stop the activity immediatelly but get another one, instead of just ending it (or risking yourself).

I agree with most what Shorthaul said. I would just make a small correction: Communication is really, really, really important when you have two people in a sexual activity. When you have more, communication is, if you can word it that way, even more important, for the reasons Shorthaul mentioned. Don't be "surprised": Express what you expect from it and ask them what are they expecting (and wait for a clear answer, not something shady).

Use condoms (and throw out your condom and open a new one when switching partners - make sure they do that if you are a bottom).

DRobs likes this.