1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips and tricks for Trans Spectrum People

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Brandy Bee, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought I'd create a thread with tips that you have discovered that helps you feel your true self, without necessarily buying what can often be beyond your budget.
    Please keep them safe in terms of physical health, while not everything works for everyone, please avoid using potentially medically harmful solutions.
    Use anything posted here at your own risk, guided by your own intimate knowledge of your own body's chemistry.
    Do not recommend anything that requires a physician's consultation or prescription drugs.
    So, this site itself is one great example as a free service that allows us to be ourselves, safely (thanks so much!!!!)
    Another one I found works safely with my skin is Tresemme brand hairspray (specifically Tres Two #4 unscented) as silicone breast form adhesive.
    How to do it: with a bare chest (shaved in my case, clean skin, no lotions, ideally prepped with an isopropyl alcohol swab/wipe) put on a snug fitting bra and leave it below your chest.
    Then evenly spray the back side of each breast form until damp with hairspray and leave for 30 seconds to one minute.
    Apply more spray to your bare chest, not a lot is needed. Firmly apply and hold your breast forms in place for a minute or two, then slide the cups of your bra over top. Try not to make exaggerated movements that will break the seal between your forms and your chest.
    Once dry, a good ten minutes, see if your breasts stay in place if you lower the cups of your bra.
    I have found this works quite well, it even held up ok in my bikini tri top in my hot tub!
    What are your tips?