1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tighty whities

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gayboy33, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ArcaneVerse

yeah but I think he means Boxer briefs.
    -----

I don't know how people wear boxers, in winter your junk gets way too cold and in summer you have to peel your junk off the side of your leg, not fun.

I wear boxer briefs, much more comfortable and they look way better. Briefs are kinda hot too if the right person is wearing them.

2. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I were Boxers but I thinking of going it low rise boxer briefs as I were skinnys and boxers ride up

3. Iniquity

I'm a boxer briefs person. I tried everything as a kid, but briefs got uncomfortable and boxers had a little too much freedom for me. I like the happy medium.

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like underwear of all kinds. But what style I wear on any given day depends on which pair of pants I'm wearing that day. Some of my pants require briefs, and others I can wear my boxer briefs underneath.

I only wear regular boxers to sleep in though. I don't generally like boxers on other guys either, it reminds me of my Grandfather. :confused:

5. maverick

I don't really care what kind of underwear other people wear, but I usually wear boxer briefs.

6. Finding Peace

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    boxer's i cant do the tighty whitie thing even though it is hot when i see a sexy guy wearing them

7. King

King Guest

I wear boxers. Soooo comfortable, and my junk isn't being all bunched up (I like to let my junk free).
    But my GOD boxer briefs are sooo hot on thick men (stoky guys... mmmmm)

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'll stick to bikinis and hipsters. They tend to be softer, and more comfortable to me.

9. speedracing22

I like Boxers or Boxer Briefs.

10. Brenny

Boxer briefs are more comfy for me. When I go running, it can't be flailing around! And My man WILL be wearing them (or nothing) with me.

11. Lad123

Boxer briefs ftw ^^ I think boxers are too loose, and briefs are kinda gayish D:

12. MPexhibitionboi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a huge assortment of underwear. Mostly briefs of all kinds, many trunks, a few boxer briefs, 4 thongs and one pair of boxers. Briefs are my favorite tho (look and support) and although I have them in a large selection of colors, I have many "tighty whities". All my stuff is also designer; not much in the way of Hanes or FTL here.
    Tighty whities are no longer your dad's underwear. They can add a look of sexy sophistication or the naughty nerd look. They are also a beautiful contrast to the rich skin tones of Latino and Black men. I always feel sexy in them and think guys wearing them are sexy.
    A note on the support of briefs: even if you don't appreciate how they feel today, you will be grateful for that support in the coming years. Remember that gravity is an enemy to our bodies and our balls and butts are no exception. Regular use of briefs will help preserve your goods so you will not have balls to your knees and a flabby ass by the time you're 50.

IMHO, I have never seen the point in boxers at all. May as well go commando as far as I'm concerned and save your money and laundry time. With the large leg holes and liberal fly opening, they will do little to preserve your modesty in the event of a wardrobe malfunction (fly down, torn pants, up shorts veiw if not conscious of how your sitting, etc) and offer no support. About the only thing they may help with would be the protection of your pants from bodily fluids however with basic hygiene, this should be a very minimal problem in the first place. And God help you of you wear them with tight pants! On another guy, I find them sloppy and a turn off.

Briefs (tighty whities included) are hot and the way to go!

#32 MPexhibitionboi, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  13. Flying Squirrel

Yes... that is the worst feeling and the largest reason why I am a wearer of briefs and boxer briefs. As for color, I go for the tighty whities and colored ones... its whatever feels right when I get up in the morning haha

#33 Flying Squirrel, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  14. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel intrigued to try briefs now after reading this thread and wearing boxers for so many years, lol.

15. Mercuree

Yeah I have worn boxers since I was a teenager. Starting to hate the way they try and imitate briefs at times. Also thinking of trying boxer briefs. We don't get tightey whities down here..

16. aaronq

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ... Brazilian trunks. Sometimes slim boxer briefs. Brazilian trunks are my absolute favorite, though, because they're incredibly comfortable and they look great on me.

I hate long trunks because they lose shape quickly and can't stand briefs because they look like granny panties.

17. pitabread514

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    they would look good on the right butt!

18. wc1

wc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think tighty whities can only be pulled off by a very small proportion of guys, stick with boxer briefs..

19. Silvails52

I wear boxers. I prefer the loose feeling. lol. But I will admit, briefs look SO sexy.

20. scaredtobeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear briefs. They make me feel sexy. Not to mention how sexy they look on another man...