1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threesomes.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hickeys, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Hickeys

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I’m in a new relationship with this guy and a few nights ago because I brought up a story about a threesome a friend of a friend had, he asked me about my “Sexual bucket list” to fulfill before I get married . I don’t really have one but he does and one of his is to have a threesome at some point before then. He said it wasn’t the sort of thing where he has to have one, that’s why it’s just on his “bucket list” but I’m curious as to whether that’s true or not...I know that personally I could never have a 3some that involved someone I am dating because... well, I’m too jealous and possessive for that. I’m just curious as to how many of you guys (targeting everyone) do have that sort of thing on your lists?

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I would like to have a threesome. I've thought about it and it seems fun. Only with people I liked and trusted though who liked each other and me though. It would be cool to have one with a man and a woman but any combination would be fine. I've never had sex with either sex so if there was one of each that would accomplish that I guess. I don't know. I mean, I don't know if logistically that would actually ever work out, since I have no idea how people do these things organically because I don't want to just have a random hookup with strangers I don't know. So short answer yes, in the right circumstances, I would do it. But there are also limitations on what I'd be willing to do. I'm not into certain things and the other people would have to accept that.

#2 Love4Ever, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like it's a pretty common fantasy though and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people have thought about it hypothetically and considered it.

4. weary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think it is a common fantasy regardless of if it is ever achieved. I had them when in my teens but I was rebelling at the time against my mom wanting me to be straight. I don't think I have ever met irl someone who at one time did not think about a threesome.

5. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I’ve never had one before but I thought about it, not sure if I could ever do it. I’m very jealous so I don’t know know if I could watch my spouse having sex with someone or it might be a turn don’t know. Definitely a experience that I wouldn’t forget lol.

6. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's a fairly common fantasy. In my experience it doesn't live up to the hype. It's just an awful lot of elbows...

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm with you - I'm way too jealous for that kinda thing aha

8. whistle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Those are the sorts of things that often sound great on paper, but may not be in "real" life. I think you need to know the kind of person you are. You've already said you wouldn't be into it because you'd be jealous. I would be the same way. Call me old-fashioned, but I would have no desire to watch my partner having sex with another person. Like you, I'd wonder if they thought the other person was more attractive, had bigger "parts" or was just better in bed. Personally, the only way I would ever consider a threesome is if I were the third person. Of course, that may just be me...

9. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was definitely on my list, and I've had some threesomes now. Two guys, two girls, and one of each. It's pretty fun at first just because it's a new novelty thing and it's exciting to have another person, but then it wears off because it's kind of awkward and someone always gets left out or pushed off to the side just because it's pretty hard to include all 3 people at once. Foursomes on the other hand are pretty great, because then everyone can always be included, you just switch who is doing it with who every few minutes until you've all been with each other.

10. Domster289

Domster289 Guest

For me under the right circumstances, it could probably happen. It is not one of the things I feel is a must to knock off, but with the right guys in the right place who knows. But I am like you in regards to not wanting to share my partner. I would still be open-minded to it and with the right partner maybe I would be less anxious towards doing it do it, so I say keep an open mind but if you really aren't down for it, don't do it. A relationship obviously only works through compromise and sacrifice but if you do not want to share your partner that is one thing you DEFINITELY shouldn't have to do

11. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with the foursome principle. It just seems more balanced? I was actually going to suggest that is an alternative to a threesome.

12. Hickeys

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hm, a foursome was a interesting idea to add... he’s very set on the threesome in his mind being two girls since he is straight even though I am bisexual. I really don’t think I could have any sort of threesome/foursome if it wasn’t a spontaneous hook up with entirely friends or people I had met. Because I feel if we did have a foursome there’s no way I’d be cool with a total of three girls haha. And on the other hand if it was two guys well it’d feel a bit like a weird college orgy to me.

13. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had threesomes and foursomes and love it. If you're in a relationship or crushing on any of the participants and the jealous type you'll most likely not like it. Or if you're the type that needs the attention then it might not be good.
    Depending on the arrangement everyone can participant but if not with the right oriented people someone can be left out.
    I think for many people its just a fantasy. But if its on a bucket list then seems like its something he wants to do.

14. yayo1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a threesome with a female friend and her boyfriend. But it mostly ended with she and I making out while he watched

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I’d be way too jealous. Unless it was with 2 rando’s but I’m not really into hookups so.

16. DaddyAndy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a threesome in a previous relationship, and that is why it is previous, he enjoyed it more than I did and started have it with others. I think if you wanna try that set up guidelines and rules. Especially if he is a keeper.

17. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have had a few 3 some 1- mmf and 1-ffm
    And a 4 some mmff.
    My gf at the time knew I was bi and wanted my guy friend to join us. It was wierd at first when him and I did things with her there and I did not think I would like it with her and him together. It was nice having two ppl I cared about being together. The ffm
    Was rough trying to keep 2 girls happy was a task. The 4 some was fun everyone played together. Just make sure if you do it you talk it way through before hand

18. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If the Internet has shown us anything (besides cat videos) it is that this is the most common fantasy. The partners that I have had have, oh so tentatively, broached the subject, and were vastly relieved when I didn't say OMG that's disgusting.

But it's not just like going to a movie. Boundaries should be discussed. Etc etc just like everybody said.

19. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Under the right circumstances, it is fun and fulfilling. Spouse and I have had a few, and I loved it. Unfortunately, the third person was not the right one for us on all occasions. I wouldn't mind another one, but current circumstances prevent us from it.

20. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love yr reply, the thread does not have a like button.....
    When I was still with my wife I would have LOVED another guy to join us but she thought I'm pervey....I don't agree....
    Now I'm alone but would like a threesome with two guys....but I can't even get one lol....
    Don't know why some people get so hung up...if we're all consenting adults, what's the problem.....
    I can see in your position as a young woman how exciting it could be for you....well done you for knowing exactly what you want and not being ashamed of it....