1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three months later after the turmoil

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by edmndinwind, Jul 31, 2015.

1. edmndinwind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's been a long while after the last thread about the problem of my friend sending confusing signals. Well, I over interpreted the issue but at the same overlooked one little thing.

I told him a lot of things about how I feel about him. and he seems kinda like "all right, I know what you want, don't repeat yourself." expression. and I hugged him suddenly.

One point I didn't mentioned in my last thread was: What I mean "He accepted me hug" is neither simply: I hug him and he just stand and let me hug him nor he stand back, turn back to escape. The real situation was when I open my both arms tried to hug him, he was already taken his both arms out and land them on my back and my shoulder. This is what I've missed.

So, with the fact that his sayings were just temporary and not worthy to take into account, I think he's not comfortable to be close like that, but he already answered my questions in heart, about his sexuality and feelings after me, also inside his heart of course.

Anyway. Next week he gonna be at my home two people and jam music, but I don't know what to do now. kinda puzzled.