1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those moments where you just go...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GhostNeko, Jan 23, 2015.

1. GhostNeko

God fucking damn it.

Playing Far Cry 4. I decide to drop by the "N" Fortress, to see what it is like. Of course, I take out the sniper in the front first, easy, right? I don't get noticed. I grapple to a ledge I'm standing on so I can see whats below me, I then try to land on the other side, and end up falling straight to my death, in front of the alarm.
    God. Fucking. Damn. It.

Share your GFDI moments.

2. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope on my xbox. I spent probably 8 hours leveling up from 75 to 157 so I can beat the secret boss, Gabriel Celeste. Thinking I had his ass, and he destroys me in 5 minutes. Forgot to save. So I said fuck it.

3. Jellal

Mario Kart 8 online, I discovered some truly fearsome opponents. Right at one of the brightly glowing jump ramps where there were item boxes, they hid not one, but two separate banana peels, effectively making me plummet to my doom. There was no way I could see through that trap so fast.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any particular moment of Jak 2. Praxis' fortress especially was a swirling tempest of frustration at all turns.

5. Mischief

Mischief Guest

[​IMG]

THIS GUY.
    Clearly no one understood the mechanics of the boss no matter how far into the expansion it was - his fight was so simple yet too hard for people to grasp a lot of the time.

God fucking damn it.

Malkorok from the Siege of Orgrimmar raid on World of Warcraft.

6. Lazuri

I have the perfect one.

I was playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and was going through Bitterblack Island. For those of you who don't play it, Bitterblack Island is a super difficult dungeon and sometimes if you're unlucky, Death himself will spawn to fuck you up. Death is a tough fellow who really only has two attacks--one that puts everybody to sleep and a slow scythe swing that will instantly kill anything it hits--and a lot of health so I usually run, but this time I decided to fight.

Dragon's Dogma also have a system where you customize a second character in addition to your player character. This second character is your "Pawn", a companion that you can customize almost as much as yourself. You can also rent the pawns of other players to create a party of four and in this instance I had rented a high legel pawn with the ability "Springboard" where the pawn basically enters a stance and if you run into her, she'll launch you towards the enemy so you can grab onto him.

So I was fighting death in this uber intense battle and it was going better than I expected. Then I saw him wind up his scythe swing so I rolled through him to dodge it. Well, on the other side my rented pawn was standing in the Springboard stance for some reason and I was rolling right into her. All I had time for was shouting "NOOOOOOOOOO" before I made contact with her and she literally tossed me right into the scythe swing.

God fucking dammit.

#6 Lazuri, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  7. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was playing a fps game and i shot a rocket launcher in front of a pole.....you can guess what happens next..