1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Quiz...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by iiimee, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

ahahaha not all of us!

2. Rainbow Kitty

Innocent Uke, heh. :slight_smile: I have to agree.

3. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm glad to see so many other Clueless Ukes on here actually; it kind of bummed me out to be honest, since I don't really consider myself clueless!

Having a good time is what you're all about. (check)You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, (check)and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior (uh, no). You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing (agreed). You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself. (uh, wtf?)

I understand how some people see how laid back I am and how I never ask for anything much, and think that I can be taken advantage of. Which is a pain (and doesn't make much sense to me), but I'm pretty hard to manipulate. So I do protest! How about the IDon'tGiveMuchofaDamn Uke, that sounds better (!)

4. iiimee

Yeah... and I am not uke... I swear! >.<

5. Jethro702

[​IMG]
    You are a Opportunist Seme!
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
    Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

6. iiimee

...These results make me feel forever alone. :frowning2: Poor badass uke

7. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha I am apparently innocent

8. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    You are a Badass Uke
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

9. iiimee

Wow... another one of my kind. I'm impressed.

10. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]
    You are a Chibi Seme
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. <br>
    Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

11. thekillingmoon

[​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

12. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chibi Seme, something that fits me well.

However, I can pretty much be anything I want, since my personality is so drastic. I can be cute and super adorable, or I can be excessively commanding, really depends on who I'm with and what the situation is.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Surprise, surprise
    [​IMG]
    You are a Badass Uke
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

14. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Shout out to Romantic Seme there! :grin:

15. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are a Opportunist Seme!
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
    Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke.

I feel that such shallow questions are not nearly enough to cover the entire spectrum of human personalities. That being said, this is pretty accurate, considering it was the same after taking both tests.

16. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a Clueless Uke... also I now want hamburgers...