1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is a cliche post

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GMC161544, Dec 21, 2017.

1. GMC161544

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this post is about the plot for about 50% teen romance novels but I still need advice. So I really like my best friend, Hannah. I liked her for a while but she had a girlfriend for over two years. Since she was in a relationship I toned down the flirting because i ain't no homewrecker. Hannah and I lost contact over the summer because she was really busy but when we reconnected i found out they had broke up. I thought that this was my time to swoop in on that booty but turns out not. When we hung out she started talking about this guy she likes and my feels were ran over by a truck. I think she may be still getting over her ex and I don't want to be a rebound. I have never been in a relationship before so I have no clue how to talk about it. I pretty sure she doesn't like me back. I want to to tell her but I don't want our friendship to be broken or awkward. Any advice?