1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things are going too.. fast?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by misplacedaegyo, Feb 4, 2016.

1. misplacedaegyo

Hey
    I went from being a depressed teenager sitting in my room, questioning my gender to getting assigned an appointment at a gender clinic in like a month, and now I'm just starting to question everything anymore. I'm questioning of I even am trans, or if I'm just tired of being seen as a small, sexual object and having periods, and I'm just so confused and sad I'm gonna cry

Is it okay to feel like this? I usually despise changes, it makes me tired and.. weird, and this is a big change, so yeah. I'm not a horrible person for thinking "yeah I might be trans" one moment and then being like "I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE" the next?

thanks in advance

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, that's normal and fine. Talk to your therapist about it (they are there to help you figure out what the best course of action is, not to persuade that you need a certain treatment). Wait a while before medically transitioning if necessary.

I'd recommend tracking your dysphoria in something like this or journaling your dysphoria and any thoughts/feelings relating to your gender for a month or so to evaluate them.

3. misplacedaegyo

I will. I have an appointment with my "regular" therapist tomorrow, so I'll tell her about it.
    And of course, I'm not even old enough (legally) to start taking hormone blockers, and even if I were, I'd wait until I had figured.. more, let's say it like that, out.

I already started doing that last week, as I saw you post this link in another forum :3 But thanks anyways~