1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things about my life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ethan2001, May 29, 2018.

1. Ethan2001

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'll try to keep this as short as possible. (I'm gonna be mentioning heavy stuff so if you're triggered by depression etc. please do not read this.) I was diagnosed with depression a few years back. As stupid as it sounds it has ruined my life. I was an almost straight A's student and now I can't even get past the school year. Except from the huge disappointment in myself I started blaming myself for a lot of things I had no control over. I became suicidal and ended up in the hospital. I'll skip the details. I've been going to a psychiatrist ever since and have been prescribed pills. Neither of them have helped me. So as of today I am 17 years old, in the 1st year of highschool with severe depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. Luckily I managed to realize how stupid harming myself is but I still punch walls some times. I don't know how I'll be able to support myself since most days it's hard to even get out of bed and I have no idea how I'll be able to pay for hormones or my transition surgery. We're not a rich family and while my parents won't kick me out of the house when I turn 18 I don't wanna stay here. I don't know what to do and I never imagined my life would be so out of my control. So if you have and advice to give me I'd really appreciate it cause I really want to try and get my shit together.