1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The perfect way to stick it to homophobes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, May 11, 2010.

1. xCrazyInsanity

adding to quoted agreanment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. UserName

All this quoting inspired me to download the song, and now it's on repeat...now if only I knew some serious homophobes :frowning2:

Usually people can't tell I'm gay unless I tell them. So usually at a party or something if I hear a distasteful comment I'll just be like "I'm gay" - reverse uncomfortable situation works great for me. They are usually speechless, apologize, or muster words together the best they can.

3. chrisg

Well, if the homophobe is a conservative Christian, I just tell him or her that I am also a Christian (albeit incredibly liberal). That seems to do the trick... or at least confuse them enough so I can sneak away. Confrontation is something I like to avoid. I find that the best way to combat homophobes is to take their comments in stride. It will annoy them to no end that their words have no effect on you. And THEN you grab the first person you see who is of the same sex and make out with him in front of the homophobe.

Okay, maybe you can leave that last part out.

4. wherewulfe

oh, and as for songs a good one is "you don't know" by Reel Big Fish.

well first of all i'd like to say %@&# off
    if you don't get it why don't you
    go shove your head back up your @$$
    and don't waste my time
    i don't need your opinion
    cuz you don't know what it's like to be like me
    so keep your mouth shut

and yet my favorite part of the entire song is the end saying he keeps his mouth "shut" against others and how they live and right before he says shut the track ends.