The perfect murder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by finlandwrc, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Hexagon

Kill someone you don't know, and have no connection to. Do so far away from your home, or the home of anyone you know.
    Kill someone in a way that they won't be able to fight back. Fighting back will mean they're likely to leave your DNA lying around. You could drug them, or maybe slit their throat, if you thought you could take them by surprise. I'd caution against using gun, as I seem to remember there is a fair amount forensics can do.
    Put the body in a compost heap. I can't remember how long this takes, but a biology teacher once told me this is the best way to dispose of a body. It just decomposes.
    Burn everything you were wearing.

Look, seriously, I swear I never tried this. I was researching for a book.

2. Just Adam

I could only kill in self defence of someone I care about, never in aggression.

it's all a bit grim lol

3. Au.Quicksilver

It would take a while. And only if someone I care about more than friends or family, gets hurt. I like knives, fire and screaming. There's still much I wouldn't do. But between cutting and burning, I can keep the poor fool alive long enough to make them beg. Then I can burn the body, take the skeleton apart, take all the teeth out, and bury it in piece everywhere.
    If I didn't kill them on the spot.

Sadly, I'd need a few years more to do that.

4. AlamoCity

An interesting plan would be to find the routine of the person and find what patterns they exhibit in their purchases. If they're religious about purchasing or using a certain product, maybe you could tamper with a whole batch from a store that they use with a chemical or poison that doesn't kill in a way that would raise immediate suspicions at hospitals (in this scenario, we'd have a lot of collateral damage, but that in itself would serve as a smokescreen of who the target was, and might even obfuscate it more by making it seem as "random").

I really haven't given it much thought, so I'm not sure what would be the "perfect plan."

5. RainyViolinist

The Deathnote :3.

6. kem

kem

Either:
    1) Fake a car accident, and stage my own death at the same time. The person I'm murdering is driving, I knock him out with a tranquilising shot. I steer the car towards a cliff or a tree or something, then jump out of the car.
    2) Poison. Nothing exotic that raises the question: "where the fuck did this come from?" Rather, something commonplace that could be ingested tragically by accident. If the person has an allergy, I'd use that to my advantage.

7. kem

kem

Either:
    1) Fake a car accident, and stage my own death at the same time. The person I'm murdering is driving, I knock him out with a tranquilising shot. I steer the car towards a cliff or a tree or something, then jump out of the car.
    2) Poison. Nothing exotic that raises the question: "where the fuck did this come from?" Rather, something commonplace that could be ingested tragically by accident. If the person has an allergy, I'd use that to my advantage.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, officer. I believe it is important that we confront this rather depraved area of humanity. As long as we do not idolise killers. I personally believe that most people would be capable of killing if pushed to the edge. Other than that only a few truly can unleash the beast willingly. Could it be that triune brain? Most (sadistic or lust) killers fail to realise they can't recreate the perfect fantasy they have in their heads. It is mere folly. What a fun thread.

Why the heck would I want to kill someone? Dead people can't feel pain. I sure as hell ain't some Dennis Nilsen. And the process of death is quite disgusting. I also wouldn't be a Harold Shipman about about it either, he didn't want his victims to suffer. Instead I'd show them what seems to be freedom (but isn't) and take it away ad infinitum until they break. Akin to the kidnapping of Colleen Stan. Perhaps less 'showing-off'. Killing is a waste. I'd fake an injury like Ted Bundy, then torture victims worse than David Parker Ray. Yet I'd use similar methods to release victims. I hope you guys realise I'm kidding about the crime. I ain't gonna become the next Lawrence Bittaker. I have a much better surname anyway.

If the primary goal is simply that of 'murder'... not my specialty. Well, you don't want to be a Charles Starkweather about it. If you're wanting to kill a person for revenge, it might be obvious you did it. The best targets, huh? Anybody 'off the grid'. I guess it's best if you kill them in your soundproof basement while you're an upstanding citizen. You could go as wild as Josef Fritzl and build a bunker for unforgivable purposes. For starters gonna need some acid for the teeth? There are many clean ways to kill people and dispose of the leftovers. I don't wanna promote methods people could use for suicide.

If you're into reading about serial killers you should know about Albert Fish. He's about as disturbing as it gets. A truly terrible excuse for a human being. And I quote “I like children, they are tasty.”

9. leer

am beginning to worry about some of the responses in this thread like they have given the subject serious thought:eek:. Me ad get a someone to club them to death in the back of a van then get the van crushed .:dry:

10. kem

kem

Haha, it's just a trivial thought. I couldn't and wouldn't even kill a fly buzzing in the room :grin:

11. Tarok

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It has to be slow. If someone is sick, I could simply mix a small amount of something toxic, like quicksilver or any other poison that isn't too lethal with their medicine.

Another way could be framing someone else. Maybe someone I want to get rid of, so it's two birds with one stone.

12. Khan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    NOTE: I am not a murderer, I have done countless research on the subject of murder and murder investigation and am planning on becoming a Forensic Psychologist.

Step 1: always look for a random victim you have no relationship with. When it is a friend, family member, classmate, roommate, whatever, the authorities will be quick to question you and if you seem suspicious enough, investigate you further. The best choice would be some sort of tramp who has no friends/family and will not be missed. At all times avoid young girls, as they get a lot of media attention.

Step 2: As to the method of murder, be clean and accurate. I know it can seem like fun to randomly stab the victim and have blood running everywhere, but it won't seem like that much fun when you have to clean it all up (we all know how hard it is to get blood stains out of clothes, right?). You could do it Dexter style and wrap it all up in plastic, but that is so environmentally unfriendly. Poison is good, guns as well, as long as you get rid of the gun itself. A precise stab is good too, just don't go all berserk on it. Do not stage it as a suicide, that will not work. There is a very slight chance that it might, but when there is a suicide, authorities immediately check if it could be a staged one.

Step 3: There are different methods to dispose of the body, but I will only explain one of them. Bury the body vertically, and find a dead animal (or kill one, but I'll leave that up to you) and bury it on top of the body. That way, if they use dogs to go look for a body, they will think the dog smelled that dead animal. Also, vertically buried corpses are much harder to find.

Step 4: Don't, in any case, brag about murdering someone, unless you want to get caught within days.

Step 5: Have fun.

13. Joelouis

Judging by your post on the subject there are a lot of you on here I wouldn't like to meet!

14. BibidiBobidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    the perfect murder...you mean not getting caught?
    well in that way i would do it in a classic Nikita (CW) style!
    use a gun, make it look like a robbery, leave no trace...
    (but i may leave a signature because i like this staff! :grin: :grin: i'm joking! :grin: )

15. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is a plan to kill two people:

1. Drive to a rural area and park near a small farmhouse.

NOTE: Never go after someone you know. The police always question relatives and close friends first, so there will be a reason to point the finger at you. Find someone who has no connection to you whatsoever so the police won't have any evidence to link you to the crime.

2. Wait until the people in the farmhouse leave for some reason.
    3. Break into the house with a lock-picking kit.
    4. Go to their bathroom and see if they have a lock on the door. If they do it'll be a whole lot easier.
    5. Wait for them to come back and hide in the bathroom behind the door.
    6. When someone goes to the bathroom and opens the door, grab their mouth to muffle their screams and try and calmly close the door and lock it.
    7. The way you kill that person is up to you. Considering your in a BATHroom, you could drown them, but that may draw attention to the others, unless that person was planning to have a bath anyway. Make sure you wear gloves and clean your weapon (if you have one) afterwards.
    8. When you've finished with Person 1, just leave them in the bathroom. Start jumping and banging your feet against the ground, to make Person 2 think something is wrong.
    9. When they start coming upstairs, quickly turn off the lights and hide in the darkness.
    10. As soon as they go into the bathroom, ram into them and bash their head against a wall to knock them out.
    11. The way you kill that person is up to you.
    12. When you're finished, just leave them there and go. Job done :thumbsup:

16. Joelouis

Jesus Christ!

You sound like you've given this some thought!!

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Has no criminal caught via internet history ever thought to use the "I was writing a book" excuse? Honestly. Got to be one of the best alibis out there.

Answer me this. What if you did what Dorian Gray did to that artist and melted away the corpse in a tub of corrosive acid? Would that be undetectable?

18. Joelouis

Didn't Dennis Neilsen flush his victims down the bog?

19. Techno Kid

Interesting they melted a guy in a tub in Breaking Bad too. lol
    On the show it was undetectable, but not sure if they were factual in the TV show.

20. Tarok

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, this thread is giving me some ideas...