1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Other Sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deliciouslysexy, May 3, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

Yes lol i do act feminine, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can act masculine too, i just act however i want to! Which is why it would be cool to be a girl, cause u can act how you want. A Guy however has to stick to the guidelines lol,:eusa_doh:

Haha thanx for the compliment on my name too btw

I like u too! :slight_smile: (*hug*) :lol:

2. LowestVocal017

Such a description is enplaqued in my name. :thumbsup:

3. SadConfusedBandGeek

I'm sorry, I dont get it?

4. Red87

No, I'm rather fond of my Penis. Although I think it would be cool to have a vagina and boobs for a day, I'd probalby just sit there for 24 hours playing with them :grin:.

5. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I´ve imagined how would my life be if I were a girl...
    but I would never want to be a female
    I´m really happy being a guy

6. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha my post so needs to be deleted..i read the questions wrong..thought it said "have u ever fantasized about being WITH the opposite sex?" haha silly me... but to answer the real question. I have thought about it, i think it would be easier being a guy. but I'd never wanna change who I am. I love being a girl :slight_smile:

7. Moth

Definitely. Especially when I was little - for years and years I didn't just fantasize, but wished I were a boy to the point of agonizing over it. I always figured it would be easier and more convenient, and I thought girls had a bad deal (what with having periods and pregnancy and such). There were many times I wished I had just been born a boy. More recently I've given serious consideration to wether or not I might be transgender, but in the end I don't believe I am. Sure, it would be easier to be with women (although if I were a man, I have a sneaking suspicion that I would still be gay - I'm not sure why, but I believe I would probably still be gay), but homosexuality is becoming continually more accepted. Occasionally I still think about it, but in the end I'm glad to be female and I enjoy it. It would also be easier to wear the kind of clothes I like to wear and not get hassled about not wearing makeup, but I figure once I come out, nobody will really care if I wear men's clothes. Or if they do, I won't care if they care. Plus, I like going against people's expectation, so it's kind of fun to be a cross-dressing girl. =) Now that I've taken the time to figure it out, I'm perfectly happy with being physically female. Internally, I have a lot of male tendancies, but I don't really believe I'm a man in a woman's body. Maybe non-gender-specific, or maybe simply a girl who's not very feminine. I do often get reffered to as "he" online when I don't give out my gender, and I enjoy it and I enjoy playing along, but I don't believe I actually am a man. It's more just-for-kicks.