1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News The Next Two Days Could Change Everything

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Fugs, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

I hope it goes well

2. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

I will probably get hate mail for this and I tend to shy away from discussing the issue of marriage, but I won't anymore. I DO NOT support nor believe in government-sanctioned marriages, licenses, benefits, etc. It is a personal, private, cultural, social ceremony that the government should stay out of. I believe the argument should be that heterosexuals are receiving "special rights." Get rid of those special rights and everyone will be equal. Same-sex marriage advocates are trying to get "special rights." What about single people? What about people who want to marry 5 people? The issue here is that a segment of society is receiving special rights over other groups. Get rid of those special privileges, govt-favoritism and we all be truly EQUAL. That is my opinion. Hate it or support it all you want.