1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most gay friendly state/nation/country?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Moonstrike, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Kardan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nebraska seems to be a fine place to be for LGBT people. There's just nothing LGBT related anywhere, and even though pretty much every law excludes us, the common man on the street doesn't care. I mean litterally doeasn't care. When you speak to most nebraskans about gay rights, they just say that they think gay people should be able to get married. And then they try desperatly to change the subject.

Just my 2 cents. :slight_smile:

2. IThinkInCircles

Dear British Lad -

ME!!!

love
    Emm

3. Elven

It depends on how you look at it I suppose, lots of countries and states have some good points and bad points in law and local attitude and then there's the laws on transgender citizens as well. I've always thought of Canada, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Iceland, maybe Brazil? and some others as being some of the most accepting though.

#23 Elven, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  4. partietraumatic

In my experience the Uk is pretty good. But as for the best, that would probably have to guess somewhere in Scandinavia.