1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The manager wants me out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Shane is tired, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Shane is tired

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Now they emailed me saying that everyone at the company has raised concern about my treatment towards them and that they had no idea about discriminations and they have me resigned and they will investigate with me or without me. I never felt pissed that I started to look for a lawyer to sue them.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm wondering, did the HR Director and the other person you included on the email acknowledge that they have received your email? And if you don't mind me asking, what did you include in the email?

3. Shane is tired

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    HR director was the one who said that to me. The other person did not acknowledge my email but she was cc on the email. Now I know why HR has been failing to help because the director sees no issue with me being harassed. Her game is I will blame you so you will stop talking and harasser will get away with it and keep continuing what they do. I wrote everything the manager did and how the treatment even from coworkers got bad after her arrival. Everything in details also I wrote how HR failed to help me. I want to reply so bad and lose my shiit on her but I am waiting to get a lawyer so I can add my lawyer to the conv just to freak her out and teach her a lesson. If she just apologized I would have let this go and moved on with my life.

#23 Shane is tired, Aug 9, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2023