The gay "lifestyle"

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Spaceman, Apr 18, 2014.

1. StarlightBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I like this!

---------- Post added 1st May 2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

I like this one too!
    I find no help at these centers either, everyone acts like you can just go hang out and find your support there.
    All I know is I am married right now, but hope to eventually move on and have a regular everyday relationship with a woman. I want to date, open doors for her, maybe her for me, feel nervous the first time we hold hands. I don't need to be a part of anything different I don't feel the need to change my life completely, well, somewhat obviously since I am still married. But, I want a partner for life to share everything with, just as my husband and I originally planned but for various reasons it is no longer so. I have no desire to go to the clubs, the bars, hang out exclusively with these groups as my mother in law did. She cheated, she made my husband's dad divorce her, she wouldn't file, she finally moved out when she found a woman who made more money than her hubby, and now she cheats on her. She also only goes to a gay church, we can't come, they do not like having straight ppl around (their friends, not his mom and her wife, they are fine around us as long as none of their lesbian friends are around who are each in love with either his mom or his wife.)
    I don't want any of this crap, I just want to figure out this marriage and find the wife I always was looking for, and yep I have a huge crush on just such a woman.