1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The crush thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ModernCat, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sky82

I've been in love with the same girl since I was 17, we met through out mothers and we ended up working weekends together when at college and uni, we are still friends now but thats all its ever and will ever be. She has a spanish look about her, has stunning long black hair, curves to die for, eyes so dark I could get lost in them. Her personality is beautiful, she is always the life of the party, always has a shoulder to cry on and has such a big heart. HOWEVER she is getting married next year :tears: but at the end of the day if she is happy then I'm happy.

2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    God.
    That's sad. :frowning2:

3. Sky82

I still get her as a friend and see her smile :slight_smile:

4. PokeGleek

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I'm the weird one here. I haven't had a crush in like two years which is weird since my school is literally 90% guys.

5. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well~ He's a nice guy, sweet 100% of the time to me. He is shy and he grumbles his sentences because he gets flushed when he can't get a word said right, he's really smart but he's horrible at math and English (So I help him, yay time with him!~ <3). He's in some IEP classes for the speech thing, so he tries so, so hard. Sadly he's straight but maybe I can try to turn him with sweetness? :grin: *You just read the hopefulness of a teen with a crush* <3 <3

6. ok455

I used to have a crush on a former co worker. Very attractive 5'9 blonde hair blue eyes works out. He was a very touchy person well to me that is and we used to touch each other all the time and i would feel on his muscles or his hard chest. He would do things that make me raise my eyebrow. But make a long story short he always backed out when we made plans to hang out and then he laugh it off like it was a joke. It was a turn off and i lost interest in him.

7. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    That was fast.

8. Taeny

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I met her a year ago at school and recently became really close friends with her.
    She has beautiful eyes, is intelligent, smart, honest, passionate about what she does, knows how to have fun sometimes too much. Further, what really gets me about her is that she's always out to discover and learn new things, even the smallest of things can be significant to her. I could go on and go on.

However, she holds her friends dear to her because they give her confidence since she is shy and insecure sometimes, but ultimately surrounds herself with fake friends. & she is pinning for a boy although she knows they will never workout .

I just wish she'd realize how much potential she has and how amazing she is from the perspective i see her. He's what she wants but I'm what she needs. Yea I'm a fool for her and should definitely run away from her but i CAN'T because i love the giddiness i feel everytime i see her.

9. Cerith23

They can be pushy and it's adorable.

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's pretty short (5'1" I'd say) with curly/wavy blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. This semester she sits right next to me in my literature class. I have a really hard time focusing on the lessons. :lol: She's friendly, and she really loves animals, especially dogs. She's very talkative as well.

In short, she's adorable. :love:

11. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh god I had to sit behind my crush in English yesterday... I spent half of class counting her freckles... I got to thirty six but then she moved too much and I lost count. XP

12. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

Haha that's cute

13. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    She likes dogs?!
    Marry her.

14. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You make it sound easy. :lol:

15. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She is super confident and outgoing, amazing at the Piano, and has really amazing dark brown eyes. :grin:

16. QueerQueen

This thread makes me want a crush, but I'm not crushing on anyone at the moment, just pretty faces that I admire as they pass me by.

17. africanFlower

i haven't had a crush in a while(thank goodness). although, recently i am enjoying the company of this very awkward hippie of a girl, she is actually really adorable. im not sure what exactly it is about her that makes me wanna hang out with her. but i wouldnt really say its a crush, nothing powerful like i have experienced in the past.