1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The conjuring

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Phoenix92, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I just saw this movie with my sister and my kid brother. It scared the s*** out of me. It was super creepy, and I'm not the kind of person who is scared easily(at least in movies, earlier this week, a friend of mine slapped my ass while I was waiting for classes to start, and I bit her(playfully!!!!) but that's besides the point)
    Anyways, this movie is based off the actual occurrence that the Warrens investigated in the early 1970s. The movie creeped me out.

The way it is done is the only parts that are on "authentic"(period accurate) "film" are parts that are done from the POV of a vintage camera, and there are at most 10-15 minutes of that in the film.

Lets just say that if you are not the kind of person that likes these style of movies, do not go see it, but if you have seen it, or are planning on seeing it, please feel free to leave your opinion below.

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I looooooove scary movies. I want to see it even though I'll be hiding behind my hands the whole time. So it's like the Fourth Kind then? That was a good movie in retrospect, but the ending was terrible. Ruined the movie for me. Sorry if I'm being random, I'm sleepy. :sleep:

3. MerBear

To me, it was not scary. It was more humorous than anything but that's just me.