1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Body Image Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL! I just busted out laughing trying to imagine you staring at someone for that long, haha. You're too sweet! :slight_smile: My ex-girlfriend has green eyes with a bit of brown (which I guess you could classify as hazel) and I thought they were beautiful. I'm so drawn to different types of eyes.

2. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

I mostly get compliments concerning my ability to think. When I do get a comment about my body it normally is about my eyes, whiteness of my teeth. I used to get compliments about my hair before I cut it ;(.

Personally, I have self esteem issues. I'm not a big fan of my body. I do like how I dress though lol

---------- Post added 21st Jan 2013 at 05:37 PM ----------

So everything? lol

3. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like who I am, there's not much I would change. It's not that I view myself to be perfect or verrrry handsome, I just like my looks. I think they mirror my personality, and I feel comfortable in my body. It works well for me, and I can usually express myself through it pretty well :slight_smile:.

I guess if I were to name individual traits, I do like my hair, though my previous crush was so lucky with his hair, it was spectacular and soooo easy to manage (I have to follow a regimen in the morning to get my hair looking nice and styled, and even then, it gets messed up so easily :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

I also like my smile/eyes, since they can be simultaneously innocent and sly looking >: D

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My favorite thing about myself is definitely my teeth and my smile. They're model quality. I like my face too. I'm very young looking. I'll always have boyish looks. A lot of people compliment my hands but I don't see what's so special about them. Other than that...I really like my hips. I have the legs and hips of a seven year old Japanese boy. I've made peace with everything else.

5. koilfong

koilfong Guest

i like my hair i guess.. maybe my eyes cause theyre closer to black than brown on certain days.

6. Mikeysaur

Mikeysaur Guest

People tell me I have very nice cheek bones, lol. Still, I'm working on improving my self-esteem. As far as my body goes, I'm sort of okay with it. I can't complain about anything as long as I'm healthy. I'd rather not change myself for anyone but myself.

7. greendaisy

I have beautiful eyes and slightly annoying thick shiny hair.

8. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My smile, I love my smile. My eyes are okay, but maybe if they were a little more blue and a little less gray, I would be happier.
    At this point, I need to improve my self-esteem substantially to complement myself any more but a few people say I'm pretty.

9. djt820

I've been told I look like Elvis Presley and Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

10. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmm... well I like my eyes,smile,ass,arms,chest though I do need to work out more because I prefer having the muscular look over the skinnier look and I also like my hair when its not being difficult with me that is.

11. aMiMe

Strait guys are jelous of my facial hair and my height. both things i dont care for in me. but i suppose they are good qualities.

12. Hexagon

I pass 100% and I can beat most cis-men in an arm wrestle.

13. SOULkitchen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hmmm this thread is a nice idea.

Well I would say I like my smile and maybe my hair...

14. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Confirmed, you have a very approachable smile, not a sizzling hot suggestive smile which tends to intimidate most people, nor a childish grin. It's open and friendly ^_^

15. jutwanahaveboys

When I reach my goal by the end of winter, and lose my 30 kilos, there will just be no stoping me. I am very tall (185 cm) and have a perfect thick bone structure, and my face has the most perfect feautures. im quite blessed, I just have to lose weight.

16. animequeen567

I have great hair or so I've been told.

17. Bolin

I hate them, but people compliment my dimples when I smile. I like my lips, thighs, and (sometimes) my eyes.

18. julia

Hmm, I like my eyes and my arms.

19. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I have dimples when I smile too!! My brother and sister have too, and like you, my brother doesn't like it, and my sister loves it. I like it on other people, it's something I notice and comment. "OMG you have dimples *-*" haha

I can't complain on my looks, I have a cute face(sometimes people think I'm younger than I am) and nice body :slight_smile:

20. Yui

Yui

I like my eye color (dark brown, nearly black), the fact that my lashes are naturally black (but unfortunately rather short so I still need tons of mascara haha), the visible muscles on my arms, legs and back, my hands + long, thin fingers, my small ears and my waist.
    And I have to admit I like the way you can see my spine and shoulder bones. Don't know what's up with that, I actually don't think that protruding bones are attractive but I guess when you're naturally skinny with some muscles and are not starving yourself one can still look healthy - I don't look particularly emaciated :confused2: