1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News "The Bachelor" calls gays perverts, says they shouldn't be on the show, etc.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by That1Guy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is almost telepathic, in a way, but before this came on. I did a thread on "The Bachelor" on Entertainment. No responses. Oh well. I described how annoying the show was. He was the eligible bachelor at this time. He is very scripted and phony. The women who are swooning over him are syrupy and phony, too. When they aren't getting to this guy, they're beating themselves up over it.

---------- Post added 19th Jan 2014 at 04:21 PM ----------

He's not very bright to begin with.

2. Hypocritical when a straight guy get to date over 20 girls in one sitting and even sees them in swimsuits but when it's a gay guy does the same, he gets crap.

3. Lipstick Leuger

Seriously who cares about a guy who would f*ck and maipulate 20 women to find a so called love connection? This is someone who's thoughts on morels we pay attention to? Really?

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could tell from the previews he was a cocky pain in the butt so it doesn't surprise me at all.

5. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1. "I have gay friends" is a horrible cop out that needs to end.
    2. he said that it was taken out of context but then later apologizes for calling gays perverts. I thought it was taken out of context... Hmm..
    3. I think it's funny that someone that goes around kissing a bunch of people and acting all slutty has any room to call anyone a pervert.

6. Hiems

If there's any silver lining coming from this situation (and it's hard to imagine such a thing happening), it's the fact that Galavis has agreed to meet with organizers from GLAAD. Perhaps he will change his perspective afterward. But again, given what he has already said and done, I'm not too optimistic.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hope this whole bachelor crap get off the air some day that show sucks no one ever found love on their but Trista and Ryan .
    I don't get why women keep watching this crap the couples never stay together it's all for tv