1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That was dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Sep 22, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually stumbled across this when first questioning my gender, but decided not to save it to my growing list of trans related book marks. Simply because, while I did suffer through a lot of these things and still to a degree, I don't want to label every negative thing I feel as dysphoria. As well a lot of those 8 things are signs of depression and aniexty, which can be due to dysphoria as well as a host of other things such as health issues.

But that post could be helpful to a lot of people who are suffering through similar dysphoria.

3. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mmm, I went through the coping thing. I had to daydream myself as a boy just to get through the day.

4. Acm

Acm Guest

It's true that dysphoria can manifest itself in lots of subtle ways. I would like to point out though, that the author of that was later diagnosed with depression, which could be responsible for some of those feelings. Not trying to say that dysphoria can't manifest in those ways, just that those things alone could also be symptoms of something else.