1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiago GA, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Tiago GA

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone! Its me Meowz.

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you everyone who helped me, comforted me, everyone who checked up on me and who talked to me. Its actually such a relief to know you have a loving community that cares for you. That time when I lost my best friend, that time when I got stood up and mocked by that guy, all of those times. This time in life you can't really find a community that actually cares for you. I also think I should tell you why I've been down recently.

I met this guy on another gay chat, our relationship actually started off pretty good, but he started ghosting me, mocking me, and putting up alot of red flag and I kept on getting hurt, but me and him are actually not really friends anymore, we talk time to time but its nothing memorable. I also joined this other forums chat like this one, thinking they were gonna be supportive and kind but they really love to harass people for no reason. Especially me and the administration isn't doing anything about it, they will just say "Put them on ignore" but that doesn't really do any good. I've also have lost alot of "friends" because they say I'm not stable and I'm too emotional, really hurt me. I've meet some "Friends" online who were just plain out rude also and some of them turned out to be creepy.

I'm actually doing a tad bit better, I have a boyfriend and I got me an emotional support therapist that helps me with my emotions.

So I just really really wanted to say Thank You All for helping me, each of y'alls support helped me, I might not have responded to some of you (I'm not that good with words) but I just wanted to say y'alls advice and comfort helped me. Thank you all.

2. Sammy1995

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Harassment is bad enough when it comes from strangers let alone people you trusted enough to call your friend. I don't think I've helped you with anything before but I've seen you around the forums, I'm glad you're doing better now, everyone could use an emotional support network and I'm glad you found yours.

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

I'm happy you are doing better. Our mental health is so important, so I'm glad you have that support you need.

4. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Meowz,

Thank you for trusting us and sharing your thoughts and your feelings with the other members.

Glad you're going to therapy and you've got a boyfriend who treats you well.

And I agree with Sammy, you have to be very careful on the Internet. If you see any red flag, do not trust that person or that site.

Also, as Rayland mentioned, mental health is essential for everybody, even for people who think they are OK and dedicate their time to harass others, like it happened on the other site.