1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tension Between me and Crush/Roommate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chewbaca, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Chewbaca

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So im staying at my college campus this summer in a dorm. I have a roommate who i confessed feelings for. The complicated part is we’re in a friend group where one of our other friends likes her. She made out with this friend even though she had no feeling for him. All of us were walking to get something to eat one night and she finger locked my hand. She was like “Here let me give you something” jokingly. I thought she was really going to give me something but she held my hand instead. I didnt know how to respond so i looked at it and took my hand away.
    Fast forward, i told her my feelings for her. These feelings werent strong. I didnt even know what they were. Before she even held my hand, i thought she was funny, pretty, smart, ambitious. She basically said she didnt want to date anyone jn the friend group to keep the confusion down and I was okay with that. I understood. But she eventually showed us the “real her” when she got drunk one night and was incredibly handsy with one of our friends who has no feelings for her. We all asked her about it, and she brushed it offf as her being a bad person and that she likes to latch onto people when shes lonely.
    So now we sleep a couple of feet from each other and still talk to each other and we even played volleyball with friends last night. But its just not the same. Im the kne who talks to her/asks her questions. She doesnt talk to me like before. So now it’s just awkard.
    Ive had this kinda thing happen to me before but we just went to the same school. I actually live in the same room as this person. Should i tell her anything to squash anything that hasnt been spoken about such as we can just remain friends or not say anything at all?