1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tatts or no Tatts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maugz, Jul 31, 2015.

?

For or Against ?

1. Totally Tatts

48 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Against Tatts

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. Leifa

Just got my second session for my arm done :slight_smile: loving it!!

2. Cynders

1. I don't have any tattoos at the moment, as I'm underage and where I currently live it's illegal to tattoo minors. (Although I know some places allow it with parent's permission.)

2. I want to get some, especially on my left forearm, but I'm keen on them and will probably get a couple.

3. I agree with Daydreamer1 on this, I love the body modification community but what the tattoo is of is a maker or break for me.

3. Eiji

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1)Do you have any tattoos?

I don't.

2)If not would you like any? How would it be and where?

I will probably get a few smaller ones, but unsure of where yet. I do kinda want the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter somewhere on my body.

3)If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractiv?

It really depends on the tattoo. if a person is covered in what I see as a bunch of ugly tattoos, then yes. But if it's nice then I don't mind at all.

4. rudysteiner

I love tattoos although I don't have one myself as of yet. On one hand I love someone with quite a few well done ones dotted around their body but then on the other hand, I love big huge pieces like full back or chest/sternum pieces you can get absolutely lost in.

5. Randomcloud

1) I do not have tattoos
    2) I do want one or two but I'm kind of scared I'll regret them later so..
    3) It is neither a deal breaker nor particularly attractive

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 3 tattoos and would like a fourth :grin:

I don't have a problem with someone who has tattoos (It'd be hypocritical of me if I had a problem with it). It's their choice, their bodies. There are some extremes that I may have a problem with though. Facial/scalp tattoos are a no-no. Arms, legs, chest, back, ankles, feet are ok with me (I have one on my ankle, one on my shoulderblade and one on my arm). Personally, I think full sleeves look awesome on guys. I have a female friend who has her legs, arms, chest and back covered with tattoos and it suits her because she's very outgoing, care-free and just awesome to be around. (And she's in her 50s by the way). So yeah, I like them on women too :grin:

7. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not on me.

8. CharlD91

CharlD91 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have two at the moment. A rib piece I had in memory of my nana, my life inspiration and the only member of my family who knew the real me. And a scrabble piece on my ankle to remember my 3 years in university. I want to add more to my rib piece though, currently I only have two roses and a few of my nanas words, but as she loved flowers I want to add more around the script.

I would definitely date someone with ink. With the exception of ink on the face neck and hands. Sleeves are sexy though :slight_smile:

9. Sashafr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I already have the designs and $$$ made up to get 4 or 5 I really want but ROTC RULES holding me back. Day after graduation, tho I'm getting them with some friends ( boyfriend by then too??? Please?)

10. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1)Do you have any tattoos?

No

2)If not would you like any? How would it be and where?

I have seen these really cool looking tribal sleeves on some guys that look pretty good and I like them I don't think I would get one though maybe later on I might get a temporary version of the tattoo to see if I really like it or not and decide on wether or not to get the real thing from there

3)If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractive?

Not a deal breaker if it looks good on them for me I don't think everyone can pull off tattoos only some people can but I prefer the clean look like 1 tattoo for me on someone is enough I don't like guys that are completely tattooed all over and you can't even see there skin anymore for me that's overkill and would definetly be a deal breaker