1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LEZmis4, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Lipstick Leuger

busy saving for my next one! LOL

2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have several. A couple done with India ink when younger and 3 professional. Dying to get more......if only my wallet could better support my ambitions.

3. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I love tattoos. Not the biggest fan of neck, face, or hand tattoos, so I won't get any and probably wouldn't date someone with them. Hands may be an exception. I do think tattoos are extremely sexy! I love a girl with sleeves.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only have one so far, but I want to be covered in ink once my wallet can afford it.

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I graduate, I am planning of having a Pokeball tattoo on my chest (near my heart). Also, I am planning to have a full tattoo sleeve of vines and leaves and flowers on my right arm. Tho this wont be anytime soon

For me, inked individual is hotter depending on the tattoo. If it is well planned, well placed, and well done then it will look hotter. White space in tattoos usually helps in making it look better and cleaner.

6. Justinian20

I love boys with tattoos, it makes all the boys look sexier, but for me I probably won't get a tattoo, but I have a really silly idea for a tat for me. It would happen if I ever got married, it would be placed on my back and it would read "I'm taken you bitches"

7. Leifa

I got my first just recently and LOVED the experience. It's only partly done because I couldn't pay all at once but getting it finished next week.

I'd been thinking about it since I was 17 and just loved the idea of it, but didn't do it until recently because of other peoples perceptions. I just said screw what other people I know think, met with an artist and did it. Couldn't be happier... I'd love (and plan to) get more when I can afford to. It's a fantastic experience and I'm so happy with it...