1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Jan 21, 2014.

?

How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

1. No tattoos or piercings

63 vote(s)
    52.5%
  2. 1 tattoo

14 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. Multiple tattoos

15 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. ears standard pierced

26 vote(s)
    21.7%
  5. multiple ear piercings

17 vote(s)
    14.2%
  6. 1 body piercing

8 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. multiple body piercings

14 vote(s)
    11.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. StillHere

Parents won't sign for me, getting a small tattoo at 18.

2. setnyx

i have 6 tattoos, 2 i did myself ( sober ) 1 someone else did with a gun made out of an electric toothbrush, we were both drunk, don't recommend it, i bled ALOT. 3 done professionally. double ear piercing & cartilage on right. want to get a snake swallowing its tail around left biceps.

3. ChainsrGone

So my fiancee and I just made appointments to get the celtic love knot tattooed on our ring fingers. We are getting it done between our "legal" marriage day (Not legal in WI yet so we have to travel to Minnesota for that), and our actually wedding ceremony that'll be for friends and family here. Our wedding rings will be getting saudered in that time anyway so it'll be perfect timing. I also am hoping to get another tattoo done late spring of a teal awareness ribbon for sexual abuse awareness. The ribbon will be the body of a butterfly, and the wings will be purple for childhood abuse awareness. I do not have any tattoos as of yet.

4. Minamimoto_Fan

I have none as of this moment.

Personally, I wouldn't think I'd look good with piercings, but tattoos are different. I'd love to have a tattoo, the thing is, I want it to have meaning to it, not just because it looks cool

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to have my ears pierced, but I had to let them shut because I was allergic to some of the metal (which I later found out was sterling silver). So at the moment, I don't have any piercings, but I may get my ears redone sometime. I would also like to get a small, tattoo on my shoulder, but I have not decided what I want to get on there yet.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    standard ear piercing that's about it

7. No way am I getting a piercing one day. However, I'm beginning to see an increasing number of guys at my school getting plugs.

I'm trying to get another henna tattoo since my last one faded away a long time ago. I'll probably draw a peace sign and most likely my name on my arms.

8. apostrophied

Standard ear since last summer (my mom wouldn't let me do it as a kid, and later on, it Jyst wasn't much of a priority for me to get it done). Took about 4 months to heal, so I have no interest whatsoever in repeating the experience.

I do not like tattoos, so I don't have any lol.

9. Jwis

I plan on getting the M-Dot tattoo when I finish an Ironman Triathlon. Half this year, volunteer at IM WI in 2014 and hopefully 2015!

10. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had my eyebrows pierced and spider bites on my lower lip. I don't have any tattoos but I plan on getting one soon and I also want to get the industrial piercing.

11. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I have my ears pierced.. Thinking of getting another piercing on an area private to me.. but yeah. Also going to get a sharp winged butterfly tattoo (I'd have to send a link for you to know what it looks like) on my upper back or lower. The butterfly has a beautiful meaning and it represents my struggles. It will suit me. Absolutely gorgeous.

The meanings of a Butterfly Tattoo is-The butterfly tattoo symbolises grace and beauty. The beautiful patterns and colours on the wings of the butterflies are undeniably attractive. The connotation and symbolism of butterfly tattoo designs is as well related to psych and spirituality. According to the culture of Greek, a butterfly symbolizes the expedition of a soul.

The main meaning that sticks out to me is Immortality. Spirituality, Intuition and Tenderness are others. One other that sticks out is Transformation/Change :icon_wink

12. Xochipilli

Ahh! No interest in either.
    I always those little eyebrow spikes were cool though.

13. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have two tattoos and have both ears pierced. I used to have a tongue piercing but decided to take the barbell out, and let the hole close up. I regret it now, but wouldn't have my tongue pierced a second time. It was an experimental thing I guess :lol:

14. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't have any at the moment, but I really what to get both.

I've wanted to get my ears pierced since I was 13, but my mom wouldn't let me then and I just haven't got around to doing now. I think I want them gauged, but just 10g and I probably won't stretch them.

There's a lot of tattoos I want to get, most of them are super nerdy. I want to get the Fairy Tail guild symbol on my left shoulder, not sure if I want it black or if I want it colored. I also want a tattoo based on the story of the "World Turtle", but I'm not sure where I would put it, maybe the right side of my chest. I also want something LGBT related, but I'm sure what it would be...

Pokemon related ones: I really want a sleeve of Absol, but that would hurt A LOT because Absol is mostly white. Then I want one of Joltik crawling on my shoulder. Then I on one of my wrists, I want a open pokeball with a cute Totodile peeking out with the year 2000 on the pokeball. Beside it, I want it to say "A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!" beside of it. Those are the ones I want for sure, I'll probably have more. I know all of that sounds really silly, but I'm a silly person, so yeah. xD

15. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One tattoo, done a few months ago for my 50th. A turtle to symbolise longevity and travel. One current piercing (left nipple) one former piercing ( right nipple). Unfortunately I had to take the right piercing out a few years ago while on holiday in Iran. When I tried to put it back in a couple of weeks later the piercing had already closed up too much.

16. timo

I have no idea what to vote in this poll. I have my earlobes pierced, but not standard, they're stretched to 6.5mm (1/4").

17. antimacy

I have many piercings, mostly in my ears. No tattoos, though....yet! I have a few ideas in mind but I want to hold on to them for a while before getting them to ensure they're what I want.

18. CandyCutes

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have normal ear piercings but nothing else. I don't think I could commit to a tattoo!

19. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had my right ear pierced in October of last year, to symbolize all the crazy changes that happened, including coming out. A permanent mark, as it were, for a pretty big commitment.

20. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The only appendage or thing on my body, other than clothes, that I will tack on is a watch. And sometimes I even forget that. So, no to both.