1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tailbone pain

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Durpnumba123, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Durpnumba123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 18 and i started having tailbone pain 6 months ago. Ive had a bunch of xrays and 2 mri's but everything appears normal. However, I am still having the pain and i cant run, sit down, or play sports without discomfort. To the best of my ability, i can't recall a particular action that started the pain, but it may have been due to anal stimulation. I used a stiff large plunger handle and a cucumber. Could this be the cause of my pain? If so, any suggestions on how to relieve it? It kind of feels like there is hardened stool back there but ive tried an enema and it didnt come out.

2. Ditz

Lower back pain can be caused prostatitis... Basically a prostate infection that can be treated with antibiotics. It happens to a lot of young guys and doesn't have anything to do with anal stimulation or sex for that matter. I seriously suggest you go see your doctor, it's nothing to be ashamed of and if it is Prostatitis they can treat it. If you want to know more about the symptoms etc, google it!

PS, mention Prostatitis to your doc as a lot of them don't check for it, MRI's and X-rays can't diagnose it...

#2 Ditz, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  3. Durpnumba123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Update: after performing self rectal exams, i was able to find numerous hardened stools deep towards my back/tailbone area. However, they seem to be stuck there and i cannot reach enough of them to pull them out, and no matter how hard I push they do not come out. Also, it seems as if they are not in my rectum. I had to stick my finger in my anus and push BELOW my rectum to find them, almost as if the hardened stools are in another "tunnel" if you will. Someone please help! Soooo painful

4. starfish

I'd suggest seeing a doctor.

5. Ditz

You need to go see a doctor and you have to see one on Monday. Please don't screw around with this, it's something a doctor needs to check out.