1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support Group

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sammy1995, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Sammy1995

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Been a lot more busy since coming out like I've gone from doing nothing to spinning multiple plates at once so haven't been posting as much but I've been going to an IRL support group in my town for the past two weeks which has been a really good experience. I was a little concerned at first that I would be judged for not being far enough along but everyone was really supportive and helpful and it gave me the confidence to keep wearing my skirt after I left which made me really happy. Obviously it was late so there were less people about but I still feel like it was a big step in the right direction. I hope everyone on here is doing well! I'm still very appreciative to everyone for helping me take the first step down a path I'm so happy to be on.

2. wouldbeElliot

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so happy Sammy, it looks like things are going well for you, you can be who you want to more and more every day, and you have gone to a support group now, you have achieved so much already! I'm wishing you luck with them! :slight_smile:

Sammy1995 likes this.