1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suddenly not interested in my

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 6542, Jul 14, 2018.

1. 6542

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi,

I had a date with one girl that I knew only for a week (she is from the same town as me). It was raining, and she something catches an eye, but after all, we laugh, and then she was telling me stories about her previous injuries, and life.

Next day, she asked me out for ice-cream and walked, she was late 15 minutes, but she apologies, and it was good to talk her, but after all, I had mixed feelings about this.

She told me, she is going for the weekend to her friend and she is excited because she didn’t saw her for a long time. She didn’t write me all weekend, and when I asked how her weekend went she only told me it was great, and she didn’t add no more details.

I was trying to ask her out for the third date, but she told me she doesn’t have a lot of time, and she has to work all day. But I saw her posting having ice-cream with the old lady (I presume it was her mother), hanging out with her dog.

So I asked her, what are her plans for the weekend, and she replayed that her friend is coming to visit her (I presume it was her friend from last weekend) and she doesn’t have time. She didn’t write me all weekend, and when she did on Sunday, she replayed me, she had a superb and fantastic weekend, and she didn’t share with me any details. Later that day I saw her post with her and her friend being close to each with her and her dog, and love emoticon, and post before two plates of dinner.

After that, she was strange to me, she didn’t initialize conversations, she didn’t sometimes replay for hours, or day and her answers were very short. She told write me, she doesn’t understand me sometimes – because I use terms she doesn’t know. She is working at the shop nearby my flat, and I am working at the university, so there is a big gap between intelligence.

After that, I felt really awkward to write her, but I could not stop myself, but after all, I was very sad and disappointed that she didn’t give a real shot or change topics to common ground.

What do you think came wrong?

Do you think I hade change with her in the future?

Was I friend zoned?

Do you think something happened between her and her friend?

2. ken867

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she really was busy and by saying she was busy she meant she was going to be spending time with her mom and friend. Perhaps explain to her how you feel and clearly ask if she would like to go on another date. I know sometimes with friends in the past we would use love emoticons to symbolize our friendship. If you really like this girl, try talking to her again. Maybe she didn't understand that you were asking her out on a date the third time?