1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Study Abroad (University)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iLambedil, Jan 17, 2010.

1. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

I have a friend who studied in Kenya and for 6 weeks of it she lived out in the Serengeti in a hut!

2. retroflux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've always wanted to do an exchange in Sweden somewhere.
    If not, then South Africa (probably Cape Town) =)

But I gotta work hard to get into the university I want to attend right now.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Study abroad? Pfft I can study broads anytime I want, they're everywhere.

But all joking aside, I think I would like to visit France or Montréal but both of those would require perfecting my rudimentary French skills.

4. Starburst

Indianapolis, IN, USA & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
    I am studying abroad in the United States. I am not participating in any exchange program, however. I am fully enrolled for economics and mathematics degrees. I plan on pursuing a PhD in economics and very likely a master degree in international relations. My dream is to guide my nation to unprecedented prosperity. :thumbsup:
    But I also intend to stay for some time in developed countries. I want to gain more experience and establish a professional network. And who knows what else I would like to study? (I'm greedy. :icon_bigg )
    I notice that a lot of you have been to places in Europe. How do its cultural atmosphere make you feel? Are there a lot of similarities? Comfort? On my scale, Vietnam and America are worlds apart. :lol:

5. tokwa

I've always wanted to study at Massachusetts Institue of Technology. Digital arts course. (or is it fine arts?) But i don't have the brains for scholarship and tuitions a kidney or two. @_@

6. wizdrorcal

I'm headed off to University of New South Wales in Sydney this semester! I leave in less than 2 weeks!! Im so excited!!!!