1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stuck

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jenm, Aug 13, 2017.

1. jenm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey there! i need some advice please. so recently i asked my "ex" as we dudnt establish what we were.... to come to town to visit. we had a "breakup" about 3 months ago we didnt speak for a mknth until i msde contact. She agreed to visit and we ended up sleeping together during her visit. thing is we never spoke about what happened or why we are going in for a second round. my feelings havent changed im still inlove with her but i know its not mutual and im ok with that. the good bye was kind of cold.....do i ask where we stand now or express my feelings....contact ce she left has been scarse. please advise

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey that's difficult and I know honest conversations are difficult but you need to know where you stand. However hard it might be to hear her say for her it's over if that is the case you need to know so you can start moving on and if it's not over then you need to decide between you where you go from here. It is also important that you get a chance to tell her how you feel, it doesn't mean that it will necessarily make a difference to the outcome but I think you need to say it so that when you try and move on you know you were honest and have no regrets.

3. jenm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you silverhalo for your reply. and yes you are right i need to be open and honest. I just feel abit afraid to be as i feel we are still abit rocky at the moment but each day im looking for positive things rather than focusing on what hasnt been said or done. it isnt always easy. but she is also emotionally aware and intelligent which i wish i was to be honest. so she doesnt let up feelings as easily as i do. we have been doing this for about a year now.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I think you just need to work it out one way or the other. It's difficult for sure but the problem at the moment is it isn't one thing or another. If she wants to be with you you can work on that and if she doesn't want to be with you you can work on finding someone who does but at the moment you are neither with her nor moving on and actually that is making it harder. Hug.

5. jenm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    very true... thank you. i hope to post here soon that we have come to a resolve :wink: hug thank you

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem. Post whenever you like but fingers crossed you can sort it out.