1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressed

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by amy6635678, Apr 25, 2023.

1. amy6635678

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been feeling quite anxious recently, struggling with questioning my sexuality and not having anyone to talk to about it. I feel really frustrated with myself for not having all the answers and not being more confident and doing enough about it. But I feel a bit stuck.

74andHome likes this.
  2. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Amy. Hope you’re doing okay. The questioning is important time spent understanding the truth about yourself regardless of where that ends up.. anxious, struggling, alone, frustrated, not knowing, lack of confidence, and our list goes on until we get the validity and clarity to say, “Yes-that’s me”. Please be patient with yourself and let yourself move forward with patience. let me know if I can help.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We might be there in person but we are here and you can talk to us about it. Some of us may have similar experiences. I know it is hard but try not to get frustrated with yourself as it really doesn’t help find the answers to anything. if you could find the answer to 1 thing what would it be?

74andHome likes this.