1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Envy??

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Vanillaboy, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Vanillaboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm watching TV and I see a gay sex scene and a straight one. When I saw the straight one I was kinda thinking, why can't it be that simple. I do have attractions to women, I've never had the opportunity (or been able to take the opportunity) with women. I feel like lots of women will not accept a bi guy for a partner and feeling like I can be more free with my gay side, I think has made me focus more on that. In addition, since I am a 41 year old virgin, I kinda feel like guys will be more understanding because if I'm just accepting myself as gay/bi, that would explain my lack of relationships and experience where most women are suspect of my orientation thinking I'm gay and they would be wasting their time on a relationship that won't work

So I guess I envy straight people because they don't have to deal with one more thing in the complex nature of relationships in general.

#1 Vanillaboy, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019