1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ginuwine, Jun 5, 2006.

1. GuitarGirl1350

This is probobly gonna seem weird.

I FORCE myself to put up this internal wall when I feel I'm falling for a straight girl. It's just kind of like..."okay, you like her. But it's not going to happen; she's told you she's straight." and then I kind of...can turn off that small crush-like stuff before it develops into something more. Of course, this isn't 100 percent effective, but it works well enough. I more or less distance my emotions.

Now, if it's someone famous....well nothing wrong with a little lust, right? :wink:

2. step49x

It would be nice if I could do that.

I'm still pretty new to actually thinking about this kind of stuff, so I haven't built up the resistance that you seem to have. *sigh*

I really need to find some gay friends at my school, or at least try to figure out who all is gay. There are only a few people that I know of that are gay, and I either don't know them at all, that well, or don't care for their personality. So unfortunately, all I'm left with are the straight/I-can't-figure-out-what-you-are people. [​IMG]

3. tired_of_lying411

hey guitar girl.. i have the SAME thing.. only its never been conscious... its just how i am...

and hey.. fantasy is WHERE this can safely all play out hahahaha...

yes, of course there are those "perfect" few.. hahaha and it doesnt help that many of them dont have girlfriends.. it only raises questions we might as well not ask. hahaha

oh straight boys.. we gotta love 'em.

4. step49x

Oh, I do, but I'm not sure if it's in the sense that you originally intended... :lol:

5. tired_of_lying411

6. CrazECarmine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tend to try not to look at guy who i def know are str8 ... i find it better that way

7. step49x

Yah, I'm sure it would be better. If I followed that rule right now, though, I wouldn't have anywhere to look. Partially, because I can never tell, and partially because no one else does.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Can be difficult when you work with him and sit opposite him though...............

9. CrazECarmine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah def but when you think to yourself he is str8 and you cant have him you begin to believe it, and then i also think if he was gay, what he would be like, and then i usually forget about him. I try not to have str8 crushes, they always make me depressed in the end, cuz there is never enough gay men where ever i am

10. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One would think having a partner would make that somewhat easier...

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

12. step49x

Yah, I think I definitely need to work on not getting so attracted to straight guys. After all, they are straight...

I know that straight crushes never end up how I'd like them to, and that does get me down. I have a similar problem, as far as a lack of gay guys goes. It's really frustrating...

13. Bryan90

It's even harder if you're still in highschool where the fear of being ragged, ribbed and teased for being gay trickles. Thus, you'll never know if the person is actualy "straight". :bang:

14. step49x

Depending on how long you're willing to wait, that's what class reunions are for. :wink:

Then again, join Facebook. Become Facebook friends with them. You may learn a thing or two from that.

Remember, though, you probably shouldn't take everything you see on Facebook seriously. But you can still find out interesting things about people...

*wow, that definitely wasn't stalker-ish... :lol: