1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stop Talking About Race/Sexuality/Gender!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, May 22, 2015.

1. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree 100% with this. We have examples of this everyday : There is certain topics that are not spoken about 'cause they are "depressing"... They demand action from individuals, and individuals are lazy, coward and let's be honest... As long as they are not affected by it directly, they don't really give a fuck. So for that kind of individual, not to talk about it is just the perfect solution.

Black history also has been silenced, which is a way to turn black people into invisible people. When I look at my history books at school, I see only white european rich men. I don't see black rich men, black artists or black engineers. That part of mankind's history has been turned into invisible history, and therefore his people are now complety invisible.

The term is as ridiculous and depicable as the thing itself, as well as confusing. The words white and fragility in the context of race just won't mix : The white folks are the opressors in America, Europe and wherever they go.

You check your history books, you end up thinking that white folks must be not people, but a fucking disease...

No way, we need to talk about it, really talk about it. And we need to mix more. To sit together and do stuff together instead of running to our little comfy ghettos, regardless of white or black.

2. Hizaki

This is exactly what I was talking about. What if I went around telling others that black people are a disease? Obviously, I don't think that in the slightest, but in case you haven't noticed, what you said strikes a chord with me. What the fuck did I do to you?

---------- Post added 23rd May 2015 at 06:19 PM ----------

I feel that this (the fact that white people hold much of the world's economic/etc. power) realistically only happened because they advanced quicker than everywhere except east Asia. It very easily could have been Asians (supposedly) ruling the world, Middle Easterners, or even Natives. Even though it happened that way, and I supposedly benefit from it (living in a white place how is that possible?), it obviously wasn't the best occurrence! Don't worry, they (black people, Asians, etc.) will rise up one day and destroy us (white people) all

#22 Hizaki, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015