1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stomach

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kat kanu, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Kat kanu

Um I think this is wear I put this anyway
    I have a cosplay modeling job in one week and i need my stomach to lol its best seeing that im going to be rikku from final fantasy10-2 anyway im healthy I run 5 miles every morni so I was wondering if theres any stretches or exercises I could to to make my stomach look awesome

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Erm, I don't think one week is enough lol, why don't you shadow it with make up?

3. Ridiculous

No sort of exercise will give you any noticeable results in a week.

However your appearance is very much affected by what you have eaten and how hydrated you are. This is why you always look best in the morning before you've drunk or eaten anything - when you fill up you will lose definition due to a bloating-like effect.

Watch this:
    [youtube]tE5419k2cGE[/youtube]
    He only talks about food when in actually how much you drink has more of an effect.

It isn't a good idea to follow that sort of diet all the time, but if it's only for the one day where you want to look your best, then it's something to consider.

Also, high-intensity resistance exercise will temporarily make the muscles look more defined than usual for an hour or so afterwards. So on the day, do some weighted crunches as this will target your abdominal muscles.

4. Kat kanu

Thanks guys

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    jackknives are good

[​IMG]