1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still so confused!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by piratealisonnn, Oct 10, 2012.

1. piratealisonnn

Sooo, I go back and forth on what I believe my sexuality is. I have had crushes on both guys and girls. I know bisexuality isn't wrong but part of me can't really accept that as my sexuality (it's a long story). Anyways, I have this re-occuring fear that I'm gonna meet a guy, get married, have kids, the whole nine yards then have like a midlife crisis and find out I'm gay. I know that I wouldn't have a problem with it but I'd rather know sooner than later. I don't know, I am just soooo confused!

2. Crazyguy

Being bisexual can be real confusing. You may go through periods where you think you are gay and other periods where you believe you're straight. It took me 40 years to come to terms with it. You will figure it all out in time and once you do you'll have a chance to decide how to live your life.

If you meet a guy and fall for him be honest with him about your orientation. Better it all be out there up front than come pouring out as a surprise several years later.

3. piratealisonnn

Thank you! You put into words what I am going through better than I could have. It's relaxing to know that I'm not the only one who feels like this..