1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FlamingPenguin, Feb 19, 2015.

1. FlamingPenguin

So in college I dated men and women and was sexually attracted to both genders. Eventually I came to terms that I was Bisexual and was starting to cope with it. Then I started going on forum like this one and realized that there are more options in your sexuality than just gay, lesbian, and Bi which are the one I grew up with. Now that I've looked into it more I am starting to question if I'm Bi or Pan sexual because I have been attracted to a large variety of people including a guy that was gender fluid. I am starting to wonder if I will ever know what my sexuality truly is. Any advice?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well its basically up to you.

Many people say they are bi and include trans people. It might be easier to explain, since its more common.
    You might say its a real preference on the kinsey scale, between straight and gay.

There are people who use pan as explicit statement that they love a person not a gender.
    By pan meaning all, they see it as inclusion of all people.

And there are people who use the queer label, as statement they are not straight.
    Note this might offend some people because it has been used against them.